PDA

View Full Version : Details On Future WWE SmackDown! Main Events

King Placebo
01-20-2006, 10:03 PM
01/20/2006 - If WWE's scheduled match for the first SmackDown! taping after No Way Out comes to fruition, there are apparently some turns in store for the top members of the roster.

Just two days after the planned Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker No Way Out main-event, Angle will team with Randy Orton against Mark Henry and The Undertaker, according to ads promoting the 2/21 SmackDown! taping.

What the hell?
Kurt and Orton vs Henry and Undertaker, does that mean there turning Henry face?, that sucks if it happens.

Unforgotten_one
01-20-2006, 10:11 PM
I'd Think that Randy is turning Face & Undertaker Heel

King Placebo
01-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Undertaker is Cheered whatever he is,even if he was Heel he would be cheered more then Orton.

vegeta02012
01-22-2006, 05:21 AM
the ministry back in the day was the best time for taker, hes too entertaining to be a heel for any length of time. and ill be surprised if Orton turns face, but that might be coming so he can feud with Booker T, JBL and Mark Henry.

Jess
01-22-2006, 06:27 AM
WTF? Mark Henry and The Undertaker? I hope that Taker isn't turning heel, and I really don't give a stinkin rats ass about Mark Henry. I don't like Kurt at all but I'm glad he's beating up that shit looking gorilla.

M-J
01-22-2006, 02:32 PM
if henry turns face then this will be sucks.. but i hope what will happen then

Straight Edge
01-22-2006, 11:27 PM
Well I seriously doubt that Mark Henry will be turning face anytime soon, because he's going to be involved with Angle for a few more month's yet, and Daivari has just become his manager too, so Henry won't turn face.

Orton on the other hand will do though, because he helped Booker T win the U.S. Title in the best of 7 series against Chris Benoit and he'll turn face on Booker and try and win the U.S. Title, oh and Undertaker will be heel too, he's much better as a heel than a face, and not only that he's been face now for soooooooo long, that it's time for a change

W-OLF
01-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Undertaker heel I dont think itll last too long as the rumors of him retiring after mania would you want to go out being chhered but then again he started as heel so who knows.