PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive: Low Ki To WWE Rumors

JohnCenaFan28
01-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Coming out of the recent New Japan Tokyo Dome show, rumors are even stronger that Low Ki will be going to WWE. Several said he was saying as much at the show.

He lost the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Title to Tiger Mask and the Jan 4 event, and is not booked for New Japan at least on cards released through February, which adds credence to the rumor

Low Ki lives in Tampa so can easily visit the WWE training facility there.

Source: WZ

Xan20
01-06-2009, 08:50 PM
I think this would be a good idea but knowing the WWE they would present as a new character and ruin him. Thanks for this.

Swinny
01-06-2009, 10:12 PM
I think this would be a good idea but knowing the WWE they would present as a new character and ruin him. Thanks for this.

Yeah, I think so too. I think this is a great opportunity for Low Ki, and I'd love to see him succeed in the WWE, but I really don't trust them in these situations. Although, they did let Punk keep his gimmick, and he's doing awesomely well for himself, so who knows.

Will
01-06-2009, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I think so too. I think this is a great opportunity for Low Ki, and I'd love to see him succeed in the WWE, but I really don't trust them in these situations. Although, they did let Punk keep his gimmick, and he's doing awesomely well for himself, so who knows.

Punk doesn't really have a gimmick anymore. They just let him keep his same style of wrestling. To me Punks "gimmick" is always going to be as the straight edge heel, putting over his beliefs and how he feels that he is better than everyone else.

Bad Boy
01-07-2009, 10:02 AM
this wud be great, but its just a rumor most prob...

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
01-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Punk doesn't really have a gimmick anymore. They just let him keep his same style of wrestling. To me Punks "gimmick" is always going to be as the straight edge heel, putting over his beliefs and how he feels that he is better than everyone else.

Exactly, and he does it so well, WWE will hopefully pull the trigger on it because Heel Punk > Face Punk

Low Ki would probably be a good addition if they use him correctly and their record shows that they arent always used right