PDA

View Full Version : Spears to release naughty song as her next single

OMEN
01-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Britney Spears is courting controversy again - the naughtiest track from her new album Circus is to be her next single.

In a post on her website, Spears has announced that If U Seek Amy will be the third single off the comeback album.

Broken down, the tune's lyrics are shocking - and have already upset parents groups around the world.

In the chorus, Spears chants, "All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to/If You Seek Amy."

It sounds puzzling, until you realise the title breaks down as 'F.*.*.K ME'.

One mothers group in Australia has publicly attacked Spears after hearing their kids chanting the chorus line. They claim Spears is deliberately trying to be controversial.

Last month (Dec08), concerned mum Leonie Barsenbach told Aussie news website Undercover.com.au, "I was astonished and totally taken aback when I heard my five and seven year old kids walking around the house singing, 'F-*-*-K. When I asked....them what it was, they told me it was Britney Spears. I was horrified.

"I got them the Circus album because little kids are Britney fans, but there was no warning on the album and none of the songs listed had F-*-*-K in the title.

"Listening to it, it is extremely blatant and offensive. I feel I have been deceived into believing that this was acceptable content for children but instead it is objectionable."

Tiscali

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the read.

DUKE NUKEM
01-10-2009, 10:10 PM
lol not all songs are for kids thanks for the read Omen

Kage
01-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Oooohhhh I get it! Took me a second, but I get it!