PDA

View Full Version : Michelle McCool Has Another Crazed Rant

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2009, 10:06 PM
WWE Diva Michelle McCool is at it again, once more lashing out at her critics on her Universe blog. She writes, "Just think about the following moves, who "created" them and who has used them and who might use them now. Then, take a sec and determine who you choose to get mad at for using them and who you choose to love for using them? (Oh the decisions you have to make.... - insert sarcasm here)...Ok, I am officially leaving that topic alone. So, consider your future comments completely out of my mind and most likely deleted....if read at all!"

She goes on to talk about criticism that she's a Diva Search reject by saying, "The last is very creative I must add. If I've said it once, I've said it ten more. Yes, yes, yes - I am a diva search reject. I'm a diva search reject who has TRUE passion for this business and, on a whim, (somewhat of a dare) decided to chase her dream, And, against all odds, I (along with, if I count correctly, 6 other diva search girls) made it! If I'm the only one you hate, I feel kind of sorry for you. I truly believe you should dream big and chase those dreams. Like me or not for doing it, I am living proof that dreams come true....! No matter how you get there, as long as you stay true to yourself, you should do it! Then once you do get there, try your best everyday, count your blessings and believe..."

Kage
01-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Is she trying to be an annoying bitch?

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2009, 11:11 PM
I think she's crazy lol, that's why I used that thread title.

scorpionf
01-08-2009, 11:59 PM
If she keeps this up she will soon be provided with a straight jacket and a nice padded cell all to herself....

Does it not occur to her that every wrestler cops criticism from the fans and she just makes it so much worst for herself by taking it personally and posting crap like that?!?!

Lady DeathStrike
01-09-2009, 12:19 AM
one day, i will get to punch her in the face... one day.... *dreams*

W-OLF
01-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Its called publicity good or bad its getting her noticed .

JohnCenaFan28
01-09-2009, 01:40 AM
They only want to push her because she's with Undertaker:doh:

Punisher
01-09-2009, 04:01 AM
why is she talking like people care about what she has to say.

DUKE NUKEM
01-09-2009, 07:45 AM
wow just wow thanks for the post Eel