PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: Christy Hemme Injured: Unable To Compete This Sunday At Genesis

Black Widow
01-10-2009, 08:12 PM
TNAwrestling.com has learned that Christy Hemme has sustained a neck injury while training in the ring with AJ Styles for Sunday's Women's Championship match.

According to TNA officials, Hemme will be unable to compete at "Genesis" against Awesome Kong.

Unfortunately, her injury will require surgery and she will be out of action for an undetermined amount of time.

On Sunday, TNA Management Director Jim Cornette will name a replacement to face Kong for the Women's Championship.

Everyone at TNA wishes Christy all the best and we will certainly update fans on her condition as we learn more information.

TNAwrestling.com

ArJay
01-10-2009, 08:24 PM
wait..."injured while training with AJ" ??? That sounds like a rouse to me, I hope I'm right...if not...then...well that sucks.
Sidenote....yes..you're new sig is beautiful...but stop biting my style!!!! :P lol I keed.

Black Widow
01-10-2009, 08:47 PM
wait..."injured while training with AJ" ??? That sounds like a rouse to me, I hope I'm right...if not...then...well that sucks.
Sidenote....yes..you're new sig is beautiful...but stop biting my style!!!! :P lol I keed.

if this is true and not a work, maybe its not my destiny to see christy live at an event first weeks before a wwe event i was going to wwe release her now 6 days before i go to my first tna event this happens :sad:

Sidenote....couldnt help it lol your style in the words of edge and christian..'totally wreaks of awesomeness' *plays the edge and christian theme on the kazoo*

ArJay
01-10-2009, 08:53 PM
if this is true and not a work, maybe its not my destiny to see christy live at an event first weeks before a wwe event i was going to wwe release her now 6 days before i go to my first tna event this happens :sad:

Sidenote....couldnt help it lol your style in the words of edge and christian..'totally wreaks of awesomeness' *plays the edge and christian theme on the kazoo*

*Misses the days of Christian playing the Kazoo*
But yea, I'm gonna get down to the bottom of this injury deal here

DUKE NUKEM
01-10-2009, 09:07 PM
i hope she gets better thanks for posting i hope there is an update soon

Will
01-10-2009, 09:17 PM

She has always trained with AJ, since she joined TNA, in an effort to be a better wrestler. She has mentioned it many many many times in interviews.

ArJay
01-10-2009, 09:25 PM
She has always trained with AJ, since she joined TNA, in an effort to be a better wrestler. She has mentioned it many many many times in interviews.

I know this, I'm just saying it sounds like a work. Like I said, I'll hopefully be able to get down to the bottom of this before Genesis airs.

ArJay
01-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Alright I can now confirm this IS a work....but she won't be competing at Genesis...this is a way to get her off T.V. as TNA feels she's still not quite ready in the ring yet. Sorry HP

JohnCenaFan28
01-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Poor Christy, meh TNA's Knockout Division is slowly messing up due to bad management.

Dilph
01-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Hell she is better than half these women WWE puts in the ring. I was actually looking forward to her big push.

ArJay
01-11-2009, 06:42 PM
Look basically..this is how it is...

They are taking her off TV to work on her in ring product. Over the last few weeks that they have had her working in the ring she has injured more than a handful of the knockouts due to her inexperience.

Normally they would keep her on TV but her last role before this was serving as the valet for the Rock and Rave Infection and well, TNA doesn't want to go back to that. Lance has been working hard on changing his image and be more aggressive while TNA hasn't either taken notice or showed interest in his hard work. On the flip side, they don't intend to push Jimmy Rave either but he does work well as a fall guy in the Highspot fest known as the X-Division.