PDA

View Full Version : Evans brushes off lil' kim's 'sad' attack

OMEN
01-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Notorious B.I.G.'s widow Faith Evans is refusing to let disparaging comments by former love rival Lil' Kim spoil celebrations for the release of new biopic Notorious, dismissing the female rapper as "sad".

Notorious, which premiered in New York on Wednesday (07Jan09), details the rise and tragic 1997 murder of the late MC, real name Christopher Wallace.

The project was overseen by the legendary rapper's mother, Voletta Wallace, and stars Jamal 'Gravy' Woolard as the heavyweight star.

However, B.I.G.'s mistress, Lil' Kim, recently lashed out at Voletta and Evans, claiming the movie portrays her in a negative light.

She told Hip-Hop Weekly, "I've had enough and I'm about to expose them both... I've been quiet for a long time.

"I'm very disappointed in Faith. There's nothing Faith or Ms. Wallace could do to stop me from reppin' B.I.G. all day. I'm gonna always do that... It's time for Ms. Wallace to be exposed."

But You Gets. No Love singer Evans isn't letting the comments get to her.

She tells MTV, "I try my best not to think about it. It's kinda sad.

"I got four kids, and I definitely don't have time for this type of s**t. It's just sad. I don't know Kim's story like that...

"This is not my movie. I didn't write the script. Any characters in the film had to agree for their life rights to be in the movie. I don't think I would have signed anything had I felt I was not portrayed properly. I think she had the opportunity to do that. I could be mistaken. I wasn't there."

And Evans insists she has no idea what Kim is threatening to reveal about her, adding: "I don't think there's anything about me that I would be ashamed of that I haven't already told people. I hope she found the closure she's looking for."

Tiscali

DUKE NUKEM
01-12-2009, 09:06 AM
wow thanks for the read Omen

JohnCenaFan28
01-12-2009, 09:54 PM
Thanks for posting.