PDA

View Full Version : MVP Talks About Royal Rumble, WrestleMania Revenge Tour, More

JohnCenaFan28
01-15-2009, 09:01 PM
WNW reader Simon Coates sent the following report:

Good day Sir. I would just like to drop a line informing you about an interview MVP did here in the UK this afternoon on Sky Sports News.

The general jist of it was MVP promoting the Royal Rumble and plugging the Wrestlemania: Revenge tour in the UK. MVP was pretty much in character talking about his feud with Matt Hardy, what it's like to be a WWE superstar, his entrance, his ring attire and his finishing moves. He put over Matt & Jeff strong, saying they are an amazing tag team who are - in his opinion - guaranteed a spot in the HOF one day.

It was all basically things we already know, but what I found most interesting is the fact that the guys who do the interviews here in the UK, are guys who play big parts in upcoming pay-per views, Orton did one before WM 24, Cena did one before the RR last year, and Rey Mysterio did one before Summerslam 2007, whether I'm looking into this too much I'm not sure but it made me think.

Source: WNW