PDA

View Full Version : Velvet Sky - The UGO.com Interview

Black Widow
01-18-2009, 01:25 AM
What do you remember as your big break?
Definitely when I got the call saying that TNA wanted to sign me! Getting a break like that was something I worked so extremely hard for, and I was so ecstatic when I got that call!!

What attracted you to the wrestling profession?
The athleticism and competition. I have always been athletically involved in sports since a very young age, so that had a lot to do with it.

What does TNA offer that other promotions don't?
Hmm, probably the fact that our show is action packed, and no 2 wrestlers, men or women, look the same! We have something called VARIETY!

Do you feel any responsibility to honor the women who came before you in the wrestling profession?
Oh absolutely!! They paved the way for us girls that are in the business now and if wasn't for them, who knows where we would be now! So a big THANK YOU to them all!!

What do you geek out for?
Oh lots of things, but my first and foremost is video games! I am a video game fanatic and my PSP is LOADED with games Sega, Nintendo, N64 etc... My favorite system was for sure N64! I still have my purple one! LOL I also LOVE baseball! If I were a guy, I would try and pursue a career with the MLB. Tattoos, fishing, camping, the list goes on!

Who is your favorite wrestler of all time?
It is definitely Eddie Guerrero. He was so talented in and out the ring. I have a tremendous amount of respect for him. R.I.P.

What kind of guys do you like? Mentally and physically?
Mentally stable guys are usually the ones that attract me! LOL They have to have a sense of humor, have to be able to joke around and put up with my goofiness, because I love to laugh.

Are there a lot of guys that would like to wrestle with you (and not against!)?
I plead the 5th!! LOL

What's the strangest thing a fan's ever asked you to do?
A guy once asked me if I would sign his "you know what!" True story.

Weirdest thing you've ever been asked to autograph?
HA! We are back on this topic again??

When did you first decide you wanted to be a wrestler?
I always admired the act of wrestling, but when I saw Lita in that ring doing the things she did, I was like, ok, I wanna do that!

What's your favorite band?
Eminem is and will always be my #1!!

If you could have any band play your entrance music who would it be?
Eminem, of course!

Dream car?
The Batmobile!!

High point of your career?
When I got my break with TNA!

Favorite non wrestling sport and why?
Baseball! I started playing softball at the age of 7 and actually played it for 12 yrs. Next to wrestling, baseball is something that I watch religiously!

Would you rather be a movie star or a rockstar?
Movie star. At least they get time off to themselves.

A place you'd like to go you've never been?
Poland. I am of Polish heritage so I would be interested in going over there and seeing and learning things about my heritage that I already don't know about. I would also LOVE to go to Fiji!!

UGO.com

DUKE NUKEM
01-18-2009, 01:36 AM
thanks for the post Ryan

JohnCenaFan28
01-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Good read, thanks.