PDA

View Full Version : Cleese's new lover tells naked truth

OMEN
01-20-2009, 12:48 AM
John Cleese's younger lover was initially reluctant to sleep with the elderly comic - because she wasn't sure what his naked body would look like.

Actress Barbie Orr, 27, met Cleese, 69, at an audition in October (08) while he was in the midst of divorcing his third wife Alyce Faye Eichelberger.

Orr worried she wouldn't be attracted to the Fawlty Towers star in the bedroom - but she was won over because he was a "great kisser".

She says, "I kept picturing him naked. I wondered what someone that old looks like and would I actually sleep with them? For his birthday I was thinking about buying him a Zimmer frame (walking aid)."

And Orr admits that she was surprised Cleese was in such good shape - "for an old guy".

She adds: "You know, they're normally saggy down there, but he has a really nice package. He takes a lot of vitamin supplements and eats really well and he works out. His arms are really muscular and he still has amazing legs.

"He's had his teeth redone and he recently got hair plugs to cover the bald patches at the front."

Tiscali

JohnCenaFan28
01-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Thanks for this.