PDA

View Full Version : Huge Vengeance Spoiler, Major Upcoming WWE Feud, More

OMEN
06-24-2006, 09:48 PM
The following news comes re-written from the Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter. Subscription information can be obtained at PWTorch.com:

Spoiler Warning: The following news post contains a major *spoiler* for WWE Vengeance, if you want to be surprised, please do not read this post.

The plan is for Edge to beat Rob Van Dam at Vengeance, winning the WWE Heavyweight Title, and moving on to feud with John Cena for the remainder of the summer in rematches.

Triple H is expected to shift into a feud with Randy Orton because he didn’t want to feud with Edge yet. However, Orton getting cheered during his early RAW appearances, could make WWE change their plans on the recent babyface turn of The Game. The future could still be determined on how the recent reunion of Degeneration X pans out.

PWTotch

Assassin™
06-25-2006, 12:51 AM
I kind of already figured out this spoiler because so many house shows and overseas shows had Edge vs. Cena for the WWE title booked as their main event. It also kind of makes sense for WWE to give the title back to Edge after that b.s. that happened to him in January.
Orton getting cheered during his early RAW appearances, could make WWE change their plans on the recent babyface turn of The Game.WTF? The people cheering for Orton aren't even wrestling fans, they are obsessed teenage girls that care nothing about what actually happens in the ring as long a they get a chance to see Randy in his tights. It's kind of the same way the men react when Torrie Wilson comes out. They don't really care about her gimmick, a storyline, or about what she is doing in the ring. As long as they get to see some T&A, they're satisfied. It's the same with Orton. I know that he unfortunately does have some fans out there who are impressed (?) with what he does in the ring and actually think he is the "future" of the WWE. They've been saying that for 4 years now, and the only thing Orton has to show for it is that short lame title reign he had a couple years ago which most people have forgotten about.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that WWE shouldn't get confused by the "cheering" that has been taking place when Orton's image appears on the screen or when he walks out from under the Titantron. They shouldn't plan their storylines around that shit. He is still a lame wrestler, no matter how cute women think he is.

Ethan Hunt
06-25-2006, 03:46 AM
^^^ perfect Assasin......I fully agree with you.

The Lost Soul 13
06-25-2006, 04:07 AM
First of all, I agree about the Cena vs Edge feud because it has been advertised and it just makes sense heading into Summerslam. Plus, as mentioned Edge's 3 week title reign at the beginning of the year was an absolute joke.

Secondly, I say keep Orton heel anyways. He is getting some cheers from the girls and some fans who appreciate what he does in the ring. However, he isn't getting a ton so it is probably too early for it. As for the comment about Orton and the only thing he has done is winning the title for a month, I would suggest that poster take some ex lax so he can comfortably get his head out of his ass. I know my opinion will be un popular with his first accomplishment; However, it is my feeling that he had by far the best match of Wrestlemania 21 despite the fact that most posters are still wiping the cum off of their screens from Michaels vs Angle. Hate to burst your bubbles but, boys that match was overrated. Secondly, he had a 10 month Intercontinental Title reign in which he had many good matches with RVD and Edge among others. Thirdly, we have been calling him the future for 4 years because of his main weakness and that is taking time off which is mostly because of injury. The man seems to be Mark Henry with talent. He gets on a roll only to get injured or do something stupid and get suspended for it.

Adam Copeland2
06-25-2006, 04:10 AM
What u fellas talking about? No matter how degraded Randy is backstage, and what type of person he is, and how 'cute' lil gals think he is, I have got to admit, Randy has shown me some tremendously impressive wreslting skills in this short carrear of his, more specifically back in 2003/2004. I dunno, maybe, he's went down the drain after dat. I think, knowing his position in the WWE today, his ego led him to think that no matter how lazy his ass is in the ring, the creative team, at this stage, are forced to keep him at the position he is rite now.

Randy IS a gud wrestler IMO, but, his ego is destrying him.

Ethan Hunt
06-25-2006, 04:46 AM
^^ his wrestling skills are just about OKAY in my opinion but is better than CENA anyways!
lol

Assassin™
06-25-2006, 07:35 AM
I normally couldn't care less about the opinoins of others, but in this case, I honestly feel sorry for people who like Orton.
As for the comment about Orton and the only thing he has done is winning the title for a month, I would suggest that poster take some ex lax so he can comfortably get his head out of his ass.I guess it's not just the girls who like Orton, it's also the guys who want to be butt budies with him.
it is my feeling that he had by far the best match of Wrestlemania 21 despite the fact that most posters are still wiping the cum off of their screens from Michaels vs Angle. Hate to burst your bubbles but, boys that match was overrated.Well, everyone is entitled to there own feelings and opinions, no matter how wrong that opinion might be.
he had a 10 month Intercontinental Title reign in which he had many good matches with RVD and Edge among others.I've never seen Orton have a good match--nothing above C quality. That's only because he was wresling against people like RVD and Edge who had to carry him through matches. Holding a WWE IC title for 10 months means absolutlely nothing. I would have rather him not be on TV for 10 months. The quality of RAW would have improved. He was also the youngest World Champion ever. That doesn't change my opinon of him. That's just a moniker that was strategically added to him by WWE to try and drown out some of his lameness. Guess what, it didn't work. It is common opinion that he won that title way too early. Even WWE knew that (hence Orton holding it for only a few weeks).
The man seems to be Mark Henry with talent. I'd choose Mark Henry any day of the week before Orton. Even though Henry lacks a bunch of in-ring ability, he's still got more than Orton, especially for his size. I'd rather see Mark Henry crush somebody then see Orton botch a bunch of basic maneuvers and then top it off with his weak-ass finisher.

Orton wouldn't be in pro wrestling if it wasn't for his dad and if he couldn't draw at least the slight reactions from the butt-ugly broads who hold up "RKO" signs