View Full Version : An Original Thought - Tommy Dreamer

Black Widow
01-23-2009, 04:49 PM
There is so much to talk about, my announcement last week, who is the greatest manager, politics. I am gonna address those another time in depth. Today I am gonna let you know what I went thru last Friday till this Friday. The title of all of this is:

So You Think You Have What It Takes To Be A WWE Superstar

On Friday, 7:00 a.m. I awake, do an hour of cardio, and head to the airport for my two flights to Chatanooga,Tenn. I have an autograph appearance at 6:00 p.m. I would like to thank everyone that came out, the place was jammed. People waited three to four hours on line to see me. I stayed an extra hour and 45 minutes so everyone got a picture and autograph. That is the Tommy Dreamer stamp of approval. You come to see me and I will meet you. Leave appearance at 11:00 p.m. I have a 4:30 wake up call so I can get my two flights home for a day off. The weather had other plans, my flight is cancelled due to snow. I stay in Chatanooga work out and kill the day. Next morning I do it all over again. two flights to get home land at noon. drive home see family and back to the airport so I can leave at 3:30 pm for my two flights to get to Monday Night Raw. Land in Omaha,Nebraska at about !0:00pm get bags and rental car then drive 95 miles to Souix City Iowa. Go to bed around 3:00 am. get up at 9:00 am. Head to gym do my hour of cardio and workout head over to tape ECW. I leave the building after Raw around 11:00 pm. Now I have to drive the 95 miles back to Omaha to get my 6:00 am flight to Chicago and then to New York. The weather was really bad and my Chrysler 300 was horrible. Several WWE Superstars drove off the road and had to get pulled out of ditches. I make it back to Omaha around 2:00 am I also almost killed a family of deer that decided to cross the highway at the same time I was driving and it was really scary thinking I was gonna get into an accident I still do not know how I didn't hit them. I decide to not a get a room cause I only have a couple of hours to kill before flight. I get on my 6:00 am flight to Chicago. I can't even remember the flight land and have to get my next flight to New York and here is where the fun begins.

As I am hurring to get to the other terminal. My stomach is killing me. I leave a present in the bathroom and as I go to get up I have to leave another. I hear final boarding for my flight. Get on the flight and I am not feeling well. I go to the bathroom again on plane, which my butt and airplane bathrooms really aren't a perfect fit. I land get bags and as I am waiting for my ride I throw up outside. I continue to get sick from every hole in my body for all of Tuesday. The next day I am doing better do my hour of cardio, spend time with family, then go to gym. I finally eat something small and about and hour after that I am just as sick. I give myself till noon on Thursday to get better, but I am having trouble breathing so i go to the emergency room. Nine hours later, two IV's later and probably about $3,000 later I am diagnosed with Salmonella poisoning. Yes I can't be the person who wins the lottery. I get to be one of the lucky people to have eaten tainted peanut butter. Check out of hospital at 10:00pm. I get up at 8:00 am to pack and get on my flight to Milwaukee, WI and then do my 80 mile drive to Oshkosh,WI, to do my four days of wrestling, After that show I drive 160 miles to LaCrosse,WI to spend the night in LaCrosse.

That was just one week in the life of this WWE Superstar. The hardest wasn't being able to spend time with my family. The greatest was spending it with my WWE family,cause once my music hits it is all worth it to me.

Thanks for reading

Tommy Dreamer

Fan Nation Blog

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2009, 05:18 AM
Thanks for posting.