PDA

View Full Version : The McMahons & Legacy

John
01-24-2009, 09:22 AM
The McMahons & Legacy

(This Shouldn't be in the Raw Discussion Threads mainly because this looks like it will be happening for many more weeks.)

Quick run down of Raw:

Vince McMahon returned, Chris Jericho wanted to get his job back so he begged Vince & Steph in the ring, Once Vince announced Jericho could have his job back, Out came Randy Orton. He insulted the Chairman and just as McMahon was speaking 'You're fired', Orton punched him in the face and did his finishing move on Orton.

Leaving us with the question, What will happen next week on Raw? Will Stephanie be angry at Orton? Will she be happy that Vince isn't around to control WWE?

Punisher
01-24-2009, 03:59 PM
For some reason I think Steph is behind it. Cant think of any details but that what I think

Kage
01-24-2009, 06:01 PM
^^Well technically Steph IS a 3rd generation superstar. But I don't think they'll have Steph join up with Legacy, that'll probably be Shane's role in this storyline.

Dilph
01-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Shane joins Legacy to get Raw back. Cool idea.

DirtMerchant
01-29-2009, 12:42 AM
I can definitely see shane screwing his family over maybe helping orton win the title at wm25

Your Olympic Hero
01-29-2009, 06:00 AM
For some reason I think Steph is behind it. Cant think of any details but that what I think

I agree totally and have thought this from the begining. Had Stephanie pegged as the culprit when Vince had the stage disintagrate on him.

scorpionf
02-01-2009, 06:38 AM
I think it will be Steph or Shane (or both) who is behind it, and one or both of them will join legacy.... I started thinking that when the stage fell on Vince's head....

Second SOlution
02-07-2009, 09:34 AM
If Shane joins Legacy then Legacy will become my favourite stable of all time. Not to mention they would be utterly dominate with Shane, I hope it happens.