PDA

View Full Version : Crook in a hot tin roof

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2009, 06:44 PM
An Australian burglar, who hid inside a tin roof when his victims came home unexpectedly, was caught after he fainted.

After two hours, with the hot sun beating down, the thief could take no more and passed out, reports the Australian Daily Telegraph.

Darren Young, wife Deslie and five of their six children were at their Newcastle home on the New South Wales coast, when the burglar made his spectacular appearance.

In a shower of plaster and insulation, he slammed face-down into the hardwood floor and started groaning for help.

Mr Young said: "I just heard this thunderous crash and thought it must be the kids doing something.

"I ran in and there is this bloke lying there groaning. I didn't even realise where he had come from at that stage. I thought he must have been hiding in the cupboard."

The intruder staggered outside before collapsing in the backyard, where the Youngs and neighbours held him until police arrived.

The 28-year-old local man was taken to hospital with a broken wrist. He faces burglary charges.

-Nova

DUKE NUKEM
01-24-2009, 07:43 PM
lol i bet he will never do this again lol thanks for the post Eel