PDA

View Full Version : Maryse Blogs About Injured Knee

JohnCenaFan28
01-26-2009, 04:50 PM
"If i wasnt me, I would want to be me"

While performing in the ring in Raleigh, North Carolina, I dislocated my beautiful right kneecap.
While backstage, it took approximately 35 to 40 minutes to get my kneecap back in place.My kneecap was completely out, stretching my perfect ligaments and tissues. Luckily, no surgery will be needed. I want to thank WWE's Dr. Martha Dodson and our Certified Athletic Trainer, Larry Heck for treating my flawless leg that night. They may have saved my career. I will never be able to thank them enough. Also, I want to let all my fans know that I'm doing great and doing rehabilitation every day in Los Angeles where I live when I'm in America. I'm recovering very quickly. Even the doctor said, "You are recovering so fast." My answer to him was, "I know. I can't help it. I'm perfect!" He couldn't agree with me more.

I will be back soon on the amazing night of entertainment that Friday Night Smackdown is and has always been.

I'm the new Divas Champion and I'm designing my brand new pink jacket to match my new title. I'm also very excited to give my number one fan, former Champion, Michelle McCool a title rematch. However, no matter what, it is now and for ever carved into WWE history that Maryse is The Sexiest of Sexy. I can't blame Michelle McCool for wanting to be me, because if I wasn't me, I would want to be me. j'adore, I am an artist because sexiness is not only a way of life, its an art. On this I would say that I can't blame Michelle and I do understand her jealousy. She is not the first who would like to be me and she is not the last one who will dream of being be me. As the one true Diva, that's the price I will have to pay now and forever. I have beauty, style, and I'm the vision of perfection. I'm the one and only Maryse. I'm the Divas Champion and I define the Divas Championship by simply being........me.

French Kiss

MARYSE xxx