PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Helms' "Rumble Pool" - Details

JohnCenaFan28
01-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Hurricane Helms posted a blog entry early Sunday morning on starting a "Rumble Pool". Helms wrote, "Okay here's how it works: you get a group of friends together to watch the Royal Rumble. You write the numbers 1-30 on little pieces of paper and put them in a hat. You and your friends draw the numbers out of the hat. You can, if you so incline, put some money in for each number drawn. This will lead to a "pot" to be rewarded to the winner. Simply put, whoever draws the number of the winning Rumble entree wins the pot! Example, for the slower readers, if you draw number #22 and that Superstar, whomever it might be, happens to win, then you win! Easy enough right? What makes this so fun is that you don't know who you got until they come out! If you put in 10 bucks for each number drawn then the pot is $300! Not too shabby huh? :) It takes the Rumble to a whole new level!! :) Now, if you are against gambling or if you are in an area where gambling is illegal (because Heaven forbid you do ANYTHING with your hard earned money that the Govenment doesn't get a piece of) then just don't participate. It's just an idea................and I'm Jusy Sayin! :):) Now on with the RUMBLE!!!!!" If only I would have seen this before today, maybe I could have won some cash. Did anyone have number eight?

Swinny
01-26-2009, 11:40 PM
I've done this before actually, it's a good way to make the Rumble more exciting.