PDA

View Full Version : Christian Returning At WM25 PROOF

yakreig
01-27-2009, 07:27 PM
i know its not much proof i searched jason reno on imdb and it came up with this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1279975/
if thats the case, then i guess he'l probably back either before or at WM25. SOrry if its ben posted anywhere else

Swinny
01-27-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm pretty sure IMDb cannot predict the future, lol, so yeah, this really means nothing.

JohnCenaFan28
01-27-2009, 09:50 PM
I didn't even know IMDB had wrestling on it's site lol. Thanks for the find anyway but I'm pretty sure that this isn't a good prediction.

christianedge
01-27-2009, 11:16 PM
whatever happens, jeff should bring christian back and make it a TLC tag match at WM25. Maybe have Edge drop the title at the chamber to someone. Christian n Jeff vs Edge n Matt. Would be sick.

Layla-Fan
01-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Looks good...I think they'll probably unveil him before that

Kage
01-28-2009, 12:26 AM
Everyone had "proof" that Christian was returning at Royal Rumble. But that didn't happen, Wwe isn't THAT predictable.

wwe9112
01-28-2009, 12:41 AM
Everyone had "proof" that Christian was returning at Royal Rumble. But that didn't happen, Wwe isn't THAT predictable.

I know and since WWE never writes stuff in stone, they can change a whole story line 5 min b4 it's to air on t.v. ya know.

Evil_Munky
01-29-2009, 07:39 PM
I wouldn't doubt that this is a possible "leak". If it is WWE may not by happy with it. Sometimes they try to keep a return like this secret. Also, at the Royal Rumble, Dos Caras Jr. was scheduled to debut... But that didn't happen because Caras is CMLL's major title holder. That being said CMLL needed to make adjustments first... Same thing could happen if Reso has signed a contract. Their may be complications elsewhere delaying his return. He also could do what Brock Lesnar did despite signing a contract... I don't feel like going into all that. So for those of you who don't know what happened. Look it up! Just don't forget these are still just rumors. He may have no intention to return.