PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James Lack Of Push - Details

JohnCenaFan28
01-28-2009, 08:40 PM
Rumors recently surfaced that the company had asked Mickie James to drop some weight. Some of the producers backstage are notorious for pushing divas to keep their weight down. I would much rather see Mickie James pushed over Melina but of course I'm not running the company.

Source: WNW

legolas4792
01-29-2009, 08:42 PM
hey man theres nothing wrong with a chick with a little weight on her leave candice and mickie alone! lol

tommy
01-29-2009, 08:46 PM
Seriously? Mickie is the hottest diva in WWE, partly because she is not a carbon copy of the others! This is ridiculous!!

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
01-29-2009, 08:58 PM
:no: Let Mickie stay the way she is, and push women on their ability not their look

deadmanwalkin
01-30-2009, 03:30 AM
she was never big in the first place (weight wise)

she has always been a good size no need to lose weight

and candice can keep the weight she just needs to lose the flab thats all

wwe9112
01-30-2009, 03:34 AM
She's not even fat for christ sakes. So what she has some theighs and an ass!! I'd fuck that all day long

Punisher
01-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Mickie has a perfect body and you can tell by the Cyber Sunday costume contest. She was wearing a sexy but not revealing costume and she beat Maryse who made my jaw hit the floor so Fuck WWE for this

TheBigBang
01-30-2009, 06:48 AM
:no: Let Mickie stay the way she is, and push women on their ability not their look

It's not about ability or wrestling talent in WWE as much as it is about how you look, especially with the Divas -- their look is basically everything. While I don't agree with it, that's just how it is. WWE Divas are put under a microscope and any kind of flaw or imperfection (what some might consider imperfections) need to be fixed if they want to be successful. Divas are marketed to men who like the way they look and the WWE knows that so they require the Divas to look their best at all times. Their wrestling talent is overlooked for the most part but their looks never are.

DUKE NUKEM
01-30-2009, 07:53 AM
i think she looks great thanks for this Eel