PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else See This Coming - Possible Spoilers

JohnCenaFan28
01-30-2009, 07:25 AM
OK, as they currently have the World Tag Team Champions Morrison & The Miz having a semi-cross brand feud with Carlito & Primo, do you think it's possible that they're going to unify the tag-titles now? I remember posting a thread about how WWE wanted to push Morrison & The Miz really far and giving them two slammys was meant to help them have more to brag about, but being the ones to hold both tag-team titles and slammys would be like the ultimate bragging rights and would push them pretty far and help the WWE tag-division because it's a mess without Morrison & The Miz. So what do you guys think?

wwe9112
01-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Not happening. I just don't see WWE combining 2 titles tbh.

deadmanwalkin
01-30-2009, 04:40 PM
god i hope not

thats not gonna help the tag division the least bit

they're better off having 2 tag titles

cspyke1127
01-30-2009, 04:53 PM
I could see it happening! Miz and Morrison are already being used more than any other wrestler/ tag team.

flamesoffury
01-30-2009, 05:35 PM
They still have Cryme Tyme who havent won the tag titles yet. The colons, curt hawkins and zack ryder, and so on. They're just not being used anymore.

JohnCenaFan28
01-30-2009, 07:49 PM
If they were used on all the shows instead of their one show, the tag-teams would be able to be show cased more often and people will look into different shows if they like the tag-teams. To me it'll be like there's one title and maybe 6 tag-teams that want it, that will be make it so that they can show case their abilities every week. 2 teams show up on a show every week instead of having the teams trapped to one brand, you can already see Morrison & The Miz on like every show even though they're on ECW.

Kage
01-31-2009, 04:26 AM
I was hoping that match would happen at Wrestlemania, but they've already given that match away on Smackdown a few weeks ago. So I really don't think it will happen. I don't see why people wouldn't want this to happen though? It would make the titles more prestigious. There's currently 2 tag teams in Wwe right now that haven't won the tag titles, and with only 1 tag title fewer teams will be able to win the title and maybe the tag titles will finally mean something again.

Black Widow
01-31-2009, 07:17 PM
honestly they should unify them cause the tag division hasnt many tag teams two tag belts is pointless

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-01-2009, 07:19 AM
The WWE tag division is dead. Title unification may help things

Second SOlution
02-07-2009, 09:27 AM
I personally have thought that unifying the tag titles would be the best thing for the division at the moment. Since the WWE isn't really paying much attention to the Tag Team Division it would be for the best. They might even get defended at a PPV if they were unified

-[ICON]-
02-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Personally I think ALL titles should be defended cross brand...the only titles that ned to stay un-unified are the I.C, U.S and Each shows respective Heavyweight title.

Ditch the Diva's belt (which is garbage), unify the Tag titles and bring back things like Cruiserweight and Hardcore.

However I don't see WWE unifying belts because they want talent to be happy and to have a duplicate set of belts gives more teams and divas the chance of wearing a title (obviously) but it'll keep the stars happy.

LiquidThor
02-08-2009, 12:50 AM
If they were used on all the shows instead of their one show, the tag-teams would be able to be show cased more often and people will look into different shows if they like the tag-teams. To me it'll be like there's one title and maybe 6 tag-teams that want it, that will be make it so that they can show case their abilities every week. 2 teams show up on a show every week instead of having the teams trapped to one brand, you can already see Morrison & The Miz on like every show even though they're on ECW.

I agree w/ you on that

BXtremeJ
02-22-2009, 03:08 PM
i hope not im my opinion it would destroy wat little tag division there is

Kage
02-22-2009, 06:04 PM

How would it destroy the tag division? If anything combining the tag titles would strengthen the tag team division. Currently there are two tag teams in Wwe who have never won tag team titles. If there was only one tag team championship the title would be more prestigious and tag team wrestling would prosper from that.

JohnCenaFan28
03-29-2009, 07:39 PM
Not happening. I just don't see WWE combining 2 titles tbh.

god i hope not

thats not gonna help the tag division the least bit

they're better off having 2 tag titles

^ Well it's going to happen now:) I predicted it!:kellie: