PDA

View Full Version : Released Superstar Speaks on Drugs in WWE

JohnCenaFan28
01-31-2009, 04:28 PM
The latest issue of Power Slam magazine has an interview with Chuck Palumbo that took place five weeks after his release from World Wrestling Entertainment. Palumbo talked about all aspects of his career including how he got into wrestling, his time in WCW, entering WWE and the politics behind the scenes, Billy & Chuck, the Full Blooded Italians, his release from WWE in 2004, the WWE road agent who always buried him, going to Japan, re-signing with WWE in 2006, not being used for a year, how his biker character came about, his program with Jamie Noble, his last days in WWE, and more. Palumbo is also asked if the drug culture in WWE is changing. Here is his response:

Q: Contracted WWE wrestlers when quizzed typically deny that prescription drugs and steroids are an issue in the company. Is the drug culture changing?

A: "I think it is, yeah. It's still there and it will always be there, but it's definitely not as rampant as it was. Now, with drug-testing and suspensions, people are still doing it, people are still getting away with it, but it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be. It'll always be there but, hopefully, it won't be that bad. I hate to see guys (die)... I was close with Curt Hennig, I was close with Eddie Guerrero."

DUKE NUKEM
01-31-2009, 05:37 PM
wow thanks for the post Eel