PDA

View Full Version : Batista Speaks - Inside

JohnCenaFan28
01-31-2009, 04:29 PM
Bodybuilding.com recently conducted an interview with Batista and he talks about how he developed his physique at it's current state and what his current weight training program is.

"My weight training program nowadays is just really high reps. Very fast and intense; I don't use heavy weight anymore and I don't over do my workout," Batista said. "I also never go to complete failure; because with WWE I am on the road wrestling so much that my body does not have time to recover, So basically I do more of a maintenance work out, a lot of machines because I work out on my own. High intensity; fast and furious."

Batista also talks about his diet and the supplements he uses to look the way he does.

"My diet consists of very high amounts of protein; and I supplement my diet with a product called Isobolic which is from Nutrabolics, the company I endorse. I can take it any time of the day or night so there's no need to have a daytime and a night time protein, it's all in one," Batista said. "My diet is simple: high protein, low carbs and sugar. Nutrabolics always supplies me with some great products."

Additionally, Batista finally admits why he couldn't get through the WCW Power Plant when he tried entering the wrestling business. His conditioning was really bad at the time as he was a monstrous 350 pounds and the instructors at the Power Plant would try to break down potential wrestlers with a number of brutal training exercises. Batista eventually dropped the weight, entered a private wrestling school, and the rest is history.

Batista also talks about his sporting background, the wrestlers who inspired him, his main strengths as a wrestler, his worst injury, the toughest aspect about being a professional wrestler, what he could like to ultimately achieve in wrestling, and more.

DUKE NUKEM
01-31-2009, 05:47 PM
thanks for the post Eel