PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Matches

Myankees91
06-26-2006, 03:32 AM
Ok so im pretty much a pro at this cause i do it for sum sites so give me some feedback. i havnt done it in a while so ..... here goes
Middle Matches
Chris Jericho vs. Monty Brown

Barbed wire rope match
Sabu vs. Balls Mahoney vs. Axl Rotten

Rob Van Dam vs. X-Pac

Submisson Match
Tazz vs. Kurt Angle

Main Events
John Cena vs. Christan Cage

HHH vs. Jeff Jarrett

RVD vs. ROn Killings

Fatal Four Way
HHH vs. Sting vs. Scott Steiner vs. Shawn Michaels

Final Match
Hardcore Match
Abyss vs. Cactus Jack

the phenomenal sid
06-29-2006, 10:38 AM
i always wanted to see
EDDIE v/s UNDERTAKER (:{ *sobs*it would never happen though)
& i one day hope to see a face v/s face match between
TAKER & BENOIT.that would be cool as two ver ygood athletic fan favorite wrestlers who always put up good matches irrespective of the opponents & with different wrestling styles face each other and it would be a rocking match.HOpe fully i should be WRESTLEMANIA match and that would be the icing on the cake

Ethan Hunt
06-29-2006, 11:24 AM
Triple H vs AJ Styles would be my fantasy match!

Adam Copeland2
06-29-2006, 01:56 PM
Hmm...these are my fantasy matches-

Ultimate Legend vs Legend-Killer matches -

Randy Orton vs Hulk Hogan(glad to see it already being hinted),
Randy Orton vs The Rock

Extreme Ladder Match-
Edge vs RVD

Buried Alive Match
Sting vs Ut

Battle Royale-

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit vs Chris Jericho vs Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles

rkorampage
06-29-2006, 06:43 PM
John Cena vs The Rock

Mr Mando
06-29-2006, 08:17 PM
Stone Cold vs Hulk Hogan
The Rock vs Batista
The Great Khali vs The Big Show
Umaga vs Rikishi
The Boogey Man vs The Undertaker
Kane vs Impostor Kane Inferno Match
Paul's Undertaker vs Ted's Undertaker Buried Alive Match or Casket Match
John Cena vs Batista
Randy Orton vs The Rock
Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair once again
DX vs S.Squad (World Tag Team Championship)

Superkick Kid
06-30-2006, 03:20 AM
DX vs nWo (HHH, HBK, & Chyna vs Hogan, Hall, & Nash)

The Most Electrifying Match Ever: HBK vs The Rock

Sting vs Undertaker

Ted Dibiase vs JBL

Umaga vs Samoa Joe

Fatal Four Way: HBK vs The Rock vs Hulk Hogan vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

yankeesman77
06-30-2006, 03:53 AM
Ron Killings vs. Booker T

Bobby Lashley vs. Monty Brown

Jay Lethal vs. Shelton Benjamin

Randy Orton vs. Brock Lesnar

Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Rob Van Dam

JBL vs. Samoa Joe

Kane vs. Abyss

Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

John Cena vs. Christian

Sabu vs. Christopher Daniels

Paul London vs. Chris Sabin

Matt Striker vs. Alex Shelley

Ken Kennedy vs. Bobby Roode

Ric Flair vs. Kurt Angle

Spirit Squad vs. Team Canada

Undertaker vs. Sting

Assassin™
06-30-2006, 05:48 AM
I wouldn't call it a "fantasy" match, but the only match I think Vince McMahon owes the IWC is Goldberg vs. Stone Cold. Hold on to your opinions of Bill Goldberg for a second and consider this:

For a match that has never happened, this has received the most hype of all. During the Monday Night Wars, these two wrestlers were keeping their respective companies afloat. There were always so many comparisons being made between the two in pro wrestling magazines and the handful of online wrestling forums that were around at the time. Honestly, I never really wanted to see this match, but it should have happened.

WM20 was the perfect setting for it. WWE's biggest PPV of all time featuring the match with the most hype of all time, or at least since Hogan vs. Andre. The wrestling world had never been faced with these circumstances before: Both Austin and Goldberg were in WWE. They were both on RAW. They both were in decent enough physical condition to pull off a match. Neither had a feud in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania until Goldberg speared Austin. Perfect! Now we have the feud to set up the match that everyone is expecting and has been waiting for, right? Wrong. The next week, WWE decides to pointlessly throw Brock Lesnar in the mix. Now instead of "Da Man" versus "The Texas Rattlesnake", we have Goldberg vs. Lesnar with Austin as special guest referee at WM20. WWE made it public that Lesnar was leaving after this show and was going to try to get into pro football (we know how that turned out). What WWE was really trying to do was use up Lesnar as much as they could while they could. They figured that this match would be a high profile match that everyone would get into and enjoy. Boy were they wrong! The match ended, the fans hated it, and Austin gave both of them a stunner. What a waste of a great opportunity to give pro wresling fans what they waited 6 years for. Well, that would be my only "fantasy" match.