PDA

View Full Version : Kelly's Boyfriend, More On ECW Fan Fight, Zombie

F4L
06-26-2006, 05:27 AM
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Mike Knox will be playing the role of Kelly's jealous boyfriend in ECW. He was paired up with Kelly because it gives him the specialness to be a star right away. Heyman is high on him and he debuted him in this role so he could get on the show as quickly as possible.

Some photos and videos have been posted online (YouTube.com) from yesterday's ECW house show in Philadelphia. Dan also passed along word that "For the record: the fight that broke out yesterday was because of some idiot in a swastika. NOT a WWE/Cena fan. He was sitting in the same area as some WWE fans though. It basically looked like the guy just wanted to start a fight with someone."

At one point, in between portraying The Zombie and/or a Martian (that was nixed), Tim Arson was going to portray a cook as "The Cook," thus spoofing The Food Network. This gimmick doesn't look to be on the cards.

shakie
06-26-2006, 02:07 PM
god only 2 weeks in and im alreadly sick and tired of these jobbing retards like the zombie or whatever. hell, according to cena on conan o' brian, they alreadly got a genie.(sabu) isnt that enough?

ajs
06-26-2006, 10:29 PM
i agree (but) sabu is no genie...he's 10x better than that wanna b ...cena & a better highflyer that mysterio!!!!!!!!!!

The Lost Soul 13
06-27-2006, 05:20 AM
I disagree with the better high flyer than Mysterio part. Sabu in his prime was a great highflyer but now and, I can't blame Sabu for having every square inch of his body injured in some capacity; However, he looks like a slightly better Jeff Hardy in the ring.

cookie_dough_619
06-30-2006, 01:29 AM
Sabu's great IMO... granted its not the same as back in the day, but he has more technical ability than he's probably given credit for.

Oh, and Im still not sure what the 'point' (for lack of a better term) of Kelly is in ECW at the minute, but I want to be on her. A lot....

Assassin™
06-30-2006, 05:01 AM
At one point, in between portraying The Zombie and/or a Martian (that was nixed), Tim Arson was going to portray a cook as "The Cook," thus spoofing The Food Network. This gimmick doesn't look to be on the cards.What the hell? I thought this was supposed to be ECW, not WWE. All these lame gimmicks is the exact opposite of what old ECW fans were expecting. What's the point of bringing back ECW if's it's just going to be a one-hour version of Smackdown?

cody
07-07-2006, 06:51 AM
these stupid 1 weeks gimmicks are dumb. every week- some idiot comes out- sandman comes out and canes the crap out of him. they should have sandman doing something better.