PDA

View Full Version : WWE in 2007????

ClayMation
06-26-2006, 07:01 AM
For my first post, I wanna know what everyone thinks WWE will be like in the next year....such as champions, who's on RAW or Smackdown, ECW....etc.

In my opinion, I see Edge either as champ or in contention for a title. And I'm not a Cena fan by any means, but the same goes for him as well.

Hopefully Vince will loosen the chains on ECW and let them be there own thing, not the "WWECW" we're seeing now.

I can aslo see WWE combining the shows again. With the lack of star power on Smackdown and with RAW being titleless....it could happen. I think it might actually help WWE in the long run, because alot of the guys that are running the show now won't be there for too much longer (HHH, HBK, Taker, Benoit, and Batista are all late 30s/early 40's) and that will result in even less depth on each roster. Combining the shows will mean better matches, better storylines, and overall better shows.

Let WWE be one again and have ECW doing their own thing. That's my preidctions for 2007.

feel free to voice your opinions as weel.

KLM
06-26-2006, 07:21 AM
they all sound good to me

shakie
06-26-2006, 02:28 PM
all i say is this.

in 07...

WWE title will either be back on raw, or (and this is a big or) the two brands will be put back together like back in the old days.

ECW will ultimately be gone cuz of the McMahons ruining it OR it could become like WWE has nothing to do with it. (my hopes on the second one)

DX will be together still, and they will keep doing what theyve done all these years before.

ClayMation
06-26-2006, 05:45 PM
From what I hear the DX thing is only short-term...but hopefully it will last

bobbleheadboy912
06-26-2006, 10:45 PM
well, hopefully by 07 theyll have the rock, stone cold and others competing and bringing in the ratings

Myankees91
06-27-2006, 01:22 AM
yo clay D-X isnt short time there gonna run it until the fans get tired of em

ClayMation
06-27-2006, 05:59 AM
thanks for the heads up Myankees

Adam Copeland2
06-27-2006, 11:39 AM
Hmmmm....WWE in 2007...will see the rise of current up and coming superstars to the top e.g. Carlito, Shelton Benjamin or Bobby Lashley and others. But, that wont be until late 2007, unless Lahley wins the Royal Rumble & gets the first-class ticket to WM.

Before that, I predict sth big will happen, sth that will shake the foundation of the WWE. The two brands could be merged. ECW IMO will not survive till 2007. The only thing it will lead to is the merging of the two brands so that they could strengthen themselves against the ECW brand, and can easily destroy it. I wish some ECW superstars, like Sandman & Subu, could transfer to WWE after ECW dies, and work there. But, I dont think it'll happen.

So, it will just be like the good old days, except for the fact that the parts played by Rock, Austin, HHH, UT & others, will be plaed by Cena, Batista, Randy, Edge, & others. The competition provided by WCW will be done by TNA, which will grow to be a major threat those days, considering the rate at which it's flourishing.

2006 has been the year for me. IMO, it has been the year when all the rising stars have reached the top, when they are not considered the future anymore. It has also marked the year in which Vince has brought back old things from the attitude era just to give us one last taste e.g. DX & Masked kane. Thus, in 2007, all the ashes of what is left of the attitude era will be lost & forgotten, Trips, HBK, Benoit, UT, Kane will retire, making way for new & fresh superstars. Will it be as good as it was in the attitude era? Who knows? Looks like we will have to keep watching & find out.

ClayMation
06-27-2006, 11:32 PM
Copeland I like your take on things...but a few things I disagree with. I don't think HHH and Benoit won't retire in 2007...but who knows. But I agree with all the other guys.

ECW...if they start handling it properly could be sucessful, but as it is now....it will die. Hopefully Vinny Mac will realize this and fix things.

I think WWE will be headlined by Orton, Cena, Edge, Lashley, Shelton, Carlito and maybe Batista.....but Batista got a late start....he's like 40 years old.

Hey maybe Y2J will come back. just kidding.

I really would like to see RAW and Smackdown become one brand sharing two shows once again...it would add some much needed depth.

Ethan Hunt
06-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Yeah Clayness14........Triple wont retire until he makes it atleast 16 times. ( no pun intended )

Adam Copeland2
06-28-2006, 08:31 AM
Ok, I agree Trips wont retire in 2007. Maybe in 2009/10, Vince will retire, and Trips will take his place as the owner. Boy, wasn't his imititaion of Vince this Raw a teaser?

ClayMation
06-29-2006, 08:26 PM
dude that was funny stuff. but yeah I could see that happening, if Shane doesn't take it over.

Death Before Dishonor
06-29-2006, 09:03 PM
The future is Frankie Kazarian!

HAHAHAHA! His WWE career was shorter than a hiccup! But, I think Triple H will retire in, like 2010 or so, because he's old, but he's not as old as Shawn Michaels, and Michaels hasn't retired now. And Undertaker will never retire, because he is already dead. And Trips, Batista(Maybe), Nitro, Orton, Edge, Cena, Lashley, ect will be main eventers.