PDA

View Full Version : Goody 'devastated' as cancer spreads

OMEN
02-04-2009, 10:47 AM
It is reported that reality TV star Jade Goody has been told by doctors that her cancer has spread.

The 'Big Brother' star sobbed "I don't want to die" after being given the news that tumours had now been found in her liver, bowel and groin, The Sun reported.

The mother-of-two lost her hair during bouts of chemotherapy after she was diagnosed with cervical cancer last August.
She had discharged herself from hospital last week to join sons Bobby, five, and four-year-old Freddie at their home in Essex.

But she returned to hospital in London after becoming violently ill and collapsing.

Yesterday doctors told her they were now treating her to prolong her life rather than cure the cancer, The Sun reported.

Jade, 27, told the newspaper: "I am devastated. I am frightened and I am angry. I don't want to die because I have so much to live for.

"The reality is I have gone from a 40 per cent chance of a cure to seeing how long I can stay alive."

Boyfriend Jack Tweed, 21, was said to be "numb" over the news and Jade has already begun preparing a will.

Her sons are staying with their dad, TV host Jeff Brazier.

Jade was first told of her cervical cancer in the diary room of the Indian version of 'Big Brother' and flew home for emergency treatment.

RTE

JohnCenaFan28
02-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Thanks for posting this.