PDA

View Full Version : Marty Elias Blogs - Inside

JohnCenaFan28
02-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Has been it been two months since I blogged on the greatest Universe?

The new referee changes have been exciting for me, change is good for all involved. Working with all three brands is a chance to change it up with different superstars. We as people in general tend to get in a comfort zone and rut that gets old, and just go thru the motions. Working with all three brands changes up everything, you need to adjust to working with new superstars and divas. I had never had the honor of working with The Undertaker, but finally worked with him recently. It was awesome!!!

No matter what brand we work, at the end of the day it is still WWE! People have asked if I miss working RAW full time and the answer is yes and no. YES, because of the comfort zone, and NO because of the opportunity of working with different superstars and styles.

I met one of my heroes recently! I met Mick Mars of Motley Crue again. I felt as though I was 14-years old again and was speechless! After all the famous people I've met with WWE and having traveled the world, I was choked up. Motley Crue changed my life!!! Because of the Crue, I'm where I'm at today!!! I posted the picture.

I won't go into detail or name names but, within the last month I have had the opportunity to attend a few shows and rock concerts and I have to say that most people working for the bands or within the "inner circle" need a wake up call!! Keep your EGOS and attitudes at the door and treat everyone with respect! It's all about the people and fans who come to the shows, it's not about you!! I witnessed some behavior and practices that left fans in tears! The stuff I seen wouldn't fly in WWE! Give me a feakin break!! Im honored to say that WWE is a class act in that department, hands down!! No matter if it's a production crew member, lighting guy, catering, seamstress, WWE security, merch guys or John Cena, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels. Everyone who comes backstage, family, friend or fan is treated with class and respect! I wish other people would have that same outlook? Most people go away with a memory good or bad, and most don't have a forum to vent or let everyone know about that memory. I have a forum, so I'm letting everyone know, be humble and grateful. You never know who your going to meet?!

(I'LL GET OFF MY SOAP BOX NOW)

Dreams come true!!

Marty Elias

DUKE NUKEM
02-05-2009, 07:54 AM
thanks for the post Eel