PDA

View Full Version : Crazed Diva Michelle McCool Gives Calm Answers - Details

JohnCenaFan28
02-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Michelle McCool is doing an exclusive Q & A with her official fansite, below are the questions and answers:
Other than sleeping, what is your favorite thing to do on a long flight?
"Is there anything else to do? If I'm not sleeping, I'm probably wondering why I can't sleep. If I'm not wondering why I'm not asleep, I'm usually watching TV shows on my iPod" :)

Considering you go to the beach a lot, and there are all kinds of animals there (crabs, sharks, dolphins etc.), do you have any stories about an encounter with them?
"Not really... I do absolutely adore dolphins and have been swimming with them before. It was one of the best experiences of my life!"

What are your current top 3 favorite songs to listen to on the radio/your iPod?
"Whoa... tough one, because it depends on what I'm doing! Let's see... "Praise You in This Storm" is always a must, "Seven Spanish Angels", "Do You Know", "Sorry", "Push It" :), "Mama Said Knock You Out"! Sorry, I know that's more than 3 but those are some favorites!"

A lot of your fans would like to hear the answer straight from you: Do you think we’re going to get a new entrance theme music any time soon?
"Honest truth...I have no idea! Yes, it is recycled but I kind of like it. Only problem is, that is not my call at all!"

DUKE NUKEM
02-06-2009, 05:34 PM
thanks for the read Eel