PDA

View Full Version : Fisher met new love on train platform

OMEN
02-11-2009, 12:02 AM
'The Sound of Music' stage star Connie Fisher has revealed that she first met her new boyfriend by chance on a train platform.

The 25-year-old told Hello! magazine that she met 40-year-old Jeremy Reed when she was returning to London from Wales and sat down on a station bench between two men.

She told Hello!: "I was too busy talking [on her mobile] to pay much attention to them. But as I sat down, I had a feeling one of them was going to start talking to me."
Reed then began talking to Fisher.

"I thought, 'That's all I need, some sleazy guy trying to chat me up,'" said Fisher.

She continued: "We had a bit of a conversation but I didn't even look at him. Then after a few minutes it seemed like I was being rude... so I turned round and there was this absolutely gorgeous, rugged man with the cutest dimples."

Fisher and Reed then caught different trains without exchanging numbers or surnames.

Reed told Hello! "I thought about emailing the 'They're Playing Our Song' website [the West End show Fisher is starring in] or going through Con's agent, but I didn't want to seem like some stalker."

However, Reed had a friend who knew the Welsh tenor Bryn Terfel, who had worked with Fisher in the past.

Fisher told Hello! that she had been hoping to hear from her "Train Man" when she received a call from Terfel.

He told her that a "friend of a friend of a friend" had met her at a train station and wanted to meet again.

Reed gave Fisher a toy train on their first date and they have now been going out for five months.

RTE

JohnCenaFan28
02-12-2009, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the read.