PDA

View Full Version : Edge or HHH Changing Brands?, Who’s Owning WWE, Tonight's RAW

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-16-2009, 04:15 PM
- IGN.com has released a trailer promoting the “Create a Legend” feature in the upcoming Legends of WrestleMania video game. The mode appears to be similar to the “Create a Wrestler” feature in the SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 video game, but with a number of added attires to create past WWE stars such as “Macho Man” Randy Savage, Mick Foley and Giant Gonzalez.

- Craig sent the following: I thought you guys might find this one here interesting… In filing Schedule 13G’s this past week WWE’s major stock holders were revealed. Vince and Linda McMahon obviously control the majority of stock but the other major players are: Shane McMahon (7.40%), Renaissance Technologies LLC (6.95%), Stephanie McMahon (6.92%), ClearBridge Advisors, LLC ( 4.91%), Blackrock Inc. (4.28%), Artisan Partners Limited Partnership (3.5%), and Neuberger Berman Inc. (2.4%).

- WWE will tape this week’s ECW and tonight’s RAW from the Spokane Arena from Spokane, WA. Christian Cage is advertised for ECW as he is expected to further the challenge to Jack Swagger for the ECW Championship. The only match as of this writing confirmed for RAW is the Melina vs. Beth Phoenix match for the Women’s Title. Advertised locally is a big six-man match with DX reuniting to team with John Cena against Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton.

Remember join us here on UOW tonight for live coverage.

It will be interesting to see if the new WWE Champion Triple H comes over to the RAW brand or Edge keeps the World Title on RAW. Right now on the WWE roster pages, both Edge and Triple H are still listed as Champions on the SmackDown brand. The WWE website says this: Tracing the evening’s progression, from opening match to final moments, the first man pinned was ultimately the last man standing – a testament to the unpredictability of WWE. The most intriguing fact behind the mayhem, however, is that the 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania is a mere six weeks away and the two top titles in WWE now belong to the Friday night brand. With newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion Edge and WWE Champion Triple H sharing the SmackDown stage, just how erratic will the Road to WrestleMania get?

WNZ

Kage
02-16-2009, 06:18 PM
I think H will switch brands.

DUKE NUKEM
02-16-2009, 06:22 PM
i see hhh changing brands

LiquidThor
02-16-2009, 07:14 PM
i can see hhh switching brands and reuniting dx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIPLance
02-16-2009, 11:06 PM
hhh cyz steph

JohnCenaFan28
02-16-2009, 11:54 PM
I want Edge on RAW:(