PDA

View Full Version : HUGE!!! Wrestlemania 25 News and Spoiler

Black Widow
02-17-2009, 04:54 PM
KEXP 90.3 FM in Seattle had a post No Way Out show on its morning show and said they had huge news regarding Wrestlemania 25 where you can find nowhere else. A guy that allegedly works at the AT&T arena came live ins studio on the show and said his name, and that he was a janitor at the arena. To make a long segment short he found a notebook in a trash can in the backstage area last night at the No Way Out event, and he presented it to the shows host and he said on page 59 of the note book was the line-up projection for Wrestlemania 25 of what they are trying to aim for. As I was at my desk I was listening and all the matches seemed pretty accurate from what I heard myself, there was a link on their website to view a photocopyed page from that notebook but was taken down about 3 hours later. I was able to write them on a piece of paper at work when I heard them announce the matches and here they are:

1) Money in the Bank:

- CM Punk (Raw)

- Mr. Kennedy (SD)

- Kofi Kingston (Raw)

- Rey Mysterio (Raw)

- John Morrison (ECW)

- Shelton Benjamin (SD)

- Evan Bourne

- MVP

2) ECW Championship:

Jack Swagger (c) vs Christian

3) Divas Title Match:

Michelle McCool (c) vs Trish Stratus

4) Brother vs Brother:

Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy

5) World Championship Match:

Edge (c) vs John Cena

6) Streak vs Mr. Wrestlemania:

The Undertaker vs Shawn Michale's

7) Special Challenge Match:

Chris Jericho vs Ric Flair w/ Mickey Rourke

8) Raw vs Smackdown Challenge:

JBL vs Big Show

9) WWE Championship:

Triple H (c) w/ McMahon's vs Randy Orton w/ The Legacy

Special Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Now I'm not sure how good this guys source is but he presented the notebook to the shows host who is a WWE Raw follower and he was able to point out some things that have transpired of past Raws noting the set up when The Legacy attacked Shane and Steph in the Hallway. Just thought I would pass this on as exciting and breaking news.

This was posted on another Wrestling website, and I'm just trying to see if anyone else heard about this or lives in the Seattle area that listened to it!

Bad Boy
02-17-2009, 06:40 PM
i think that card is pretty decent, but Jack Swagger vs. Christian (Cage, im guessing) that would be horrible, bringing back a person like Cage, and sending him straight to ECW, thats wrong...

LiquidThor
02-17-2009, 08:09 PM
well my guess is that cage will not win it then get drafted to raw on the wwe draft.

Kage
02-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Take Kennedy out of Money in the Bank(face it kids, he's not over anymore), and put Miz in his spot. Or maybe take out Morrison and do tag champs vs tag champs in some kind of gimmick match to unify the titles. Maybe put Finlay in MITB. Also I think they'll do Kozlov vs Khali, seems like they've been teasing that feud since the Royal Rumble

tommy
02-18-2009, 01:11 AM
Or leave Kennedy in. It's hard to be over when you aren't on tv. When he was on smackdown promoting his movie, he got lots of cheers. He will be in it.

christianedge
02-18-2009, 02:06 AM
switch kennedy n show... make it interesting

Greg
02-18-2009, 02:46 AM
Did anyone notice TRISH STRATUS!!!!!???

JohnCenaFan28
02-18-2009, 04:25 AM
Morrison should win MITB. Kennedy shouldn't even be included, he's awful now.

-[ICON]-
02-18-2009, 11:37 AM
I personally think this is a damn good card, but the changes i'd make are Swagger/Christian in an extreme rules match, the SD/RAW challe nge should at least be a No1 contenders match and well Cena and Edge is ok but i'd rather see someone like Edge in the main event slot.

~0804~
02-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Ric Flair gonna wrestle ? i thought after HOF he is not wrestle again ...

Kenpachi Zaraki
02-18-2009, 06:28 PM
I dont see Big Show n Bradshaw happening. Rest of it looks 99.9% likely although Miz shud b in the MITB.