PDA

View Full Version : Former TNA Star Considering WWE?

JohnCenaFan28
02-22-2009, 05:05 PM
Sonjay Dutt has expressed interest in working with WWE. As we reported earlier, his contract will not be renewed by TNA, and knowing this, he decided to put the feelers out to other wrestling promotions to see if there would be any interest. While no formal offer has been made to Dutt, a source close to WWE has said that the company has expressed a certain degree of interest in working with the former TNA star.

Source: WZ

If It Takes Forever
02-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Just another guy that will be buried down in the roster a year or so from signing a contract.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
02-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks For This

Kage
02-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Dutt has talent, I'd like to see him in Wwe where he might get a push on Ecw

DUKE NUKEM
02-23-2009, 12:08 AM
thanks for the post Eel

ironicicon
02-23-2009, 01:59 AM
Would love to see him but yeah, I see a burial and not the entertaining Undertaker kind. Hell! They don't even know what ot do with the people that they have now. In any case, would be cool to see him back. Truthfully, I didn't know he was gone.

mikedudelang
02-23-2009, 04:38 PM
The WWE has zero use for Dutt. He's good in the ring but that's not what makes you or breaks you in the WWE. If you're gonna be going bald, you'd better have star power like Hogan or Shawn Michaels...Dutt ain't got 'it'. The WWE will bury him on the roster if he were to sign with them.