PDA

View Full Version : Posh snubbed me at Oscar bash says Price

OMEN
02-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Victoria Beckham reportedly snubbed Katie Price at an exclusive post-Oscars party on Sunday night.

The former Spice Girl and the glamour model have been engaged in a bitter feud for years, but according to the Daily Mirror Katie tried to bury the hatchet and approached Posh to say hello, only for Beckham to snub her.

Speaking to The Mirror Katie revealed: "I saw Victoria and tried to approach her to say 'hello'. But she blatantly refused to make eye contact with me. It was so rude.
"Instead she muttered something under her breath. She was definitely slagging me off and couldn't get away fast enough."

Beckham reportedly sat at the far end of the marquee in Los Angeles' Pacific Design Centre with Sharon Stone, Eva Longoria, Gordon Ramsay, Kate Beckinsale, Seal and Heidi Klum, ignoring Katie.

However, Price's husband Peter Andre admitted that he had received a more civil reception from Beckham, saying: I wrapped Victoria up in a big hug. She was absolutely fine, a total sweetheart. I think she's great so I went to apologise."

RTE

JohnCenaFan28
02-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Interesting read, thanks for posting.

DUKE NUKEM
02-26-2009, 08:54 AM
thanks for the read Omen