PDA

View Full Version : Lilian Blogs On Victoria

JohnCenaFan28
02-25-2009, 04:47 PM
A little over a month has passed since Victoria (real name: Lisa Marie Varon) left the WWE and I already feel a tremendous void. Even though she had been switched to Smackdown a few years earlier and I remained on Raw, we would still cross paths at Pay Per View’s and would also see each other outside of work. See Victoria was not just a co-worker to me but a really, really good friend. We shared amazing times together and if I was ever down or in a bad mood, it was Victoria who could make me laugh and snap me out of it.

I met Victoria back in 2000 when she was brought in to play one of Godfather’s Ho’s. We bonded immediately and I remember her saying to me that she wanted to become a wrestler. I told her it was a great idea and away she went to Louisville to put in endless hours in the WWE Training camp. After a few years, she returned to the WWE but this time as a bonafide wrestler. I was so proud of her and for the next seven years I got to watch this amazing talented girl kick butt in the ring!! But as much fun as it was to see her soar, it was Victoria’s personality that really stole my heart. She could always make me laugh at the littlest things and could be serious too when I needed a friend and a shoulder to cry on. She was also never shy to make fun of herself….did you see her dressed up as a Samoan for the Diva Halloween Match??!! Hilarious! I couldn’t keep my composure at ringside I was laughing so hard!

I feel extremely lucky that I was able to meet and work with such a beautiful soul. In the early years the locker room consisted of Trish Stratus, Molly Holly, Ivory, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler, Lita and Victoria. We had so much fun together and really became a family outside of the business. Well, with Victoria leaving, I am now the last of that group still remaining in the WWE. Even thought I love the girls I work with now, I’m really going to miss all these girls very much. I still get to see them from time to time but it certainly is not the same as seeing them every week.

Victoria, thank you for all the great times! Thank you for your friendship and thank you for giving all of us, your fans, such great entertainment and a piece of you that we will always cherish in our hearts. I wish you tremendous success in all of your future endeavors and want you to know that you will always have a friend in me!

Luv you girl!
Lilian J

Dilph
02-25-2009, 07:43 PM
That is awesome! I miss her too.