PDA

View Full Version : Fitness trainer piles on the pounds

JohnCenaFan28
02-25-2009, 06:05 PM
A fitness trainer is half-way to his new year's resolution goal of piling on seven stone to understand his overweight clients.

Paul James, 32, of Melbourne, Australia, has ballooned from 12½st to 15½st, but he claims he won't stop overeating until he hits 20st.

Paul, who has worked as an underwear model in Tokyo and Milan, has been feasting on kebabs, pasta, cream sauces and chocolate in a calorific carbohydrate diet.

He has cut out all daily exercise and has started drinking beer every evening. He aims to hit his target weight in March.

Mr James said: "It was difficult to relate to overweight gym members so I'm experiencing life as an overweight person."

Once he hits 20st, he will hold his weight steady until June to show gym members it can be done. Then he will try to lose the pounds by early October.

"I have always been telling my clients who have come through the gym's doors that weight loss shouldn't be difficult, but it has reached the point where I can't relate and by doing this it should make me a better personal trainer," he said.

Mr James sees a doctor weekly for check-ups, but obesity experts warn rapid weight gain can increase the dangers of high blood pressure and diabetes.

-Nova

DUKE NUKEM
03-01-2009, 08:18 AM
thanks for the read Eel

John
03-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Thankyou EeL.