PDA

View Full Version : Former Grey's star opens up about her divorce

OMEN
02-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Former 'Grey's Anatomy' star Kate Walsh has spoken for the first time about the breakdown of her 15-month marriage.

The actress wed Alex Young in September 2007 after a brief engagement, but the couple announced the marriage was over in December, citing irreconcilable differences.

The 'Private Practice' star has now broken her silence about the failed relationship and credits her family and friends with helping her overcome the difficult period.
Speaking to Redbook magazine she says: "I don't think anyone gets married thinking that they will get divorced.

"Alex and I still care for each other, and I wish him nothing but the best. The silver lining to this, however, is that I have a wonderful family and a great group of friends who really showed their support."

And she reveals she is constantly struggling with insecurity, suggesting she rushed into marriage because of her need to feel loved.

She adds, "I second guess myself all the time. I make a decision and then wonder if I made the wrong choice. Sometimes I come off as confident, but really I am a quivering little wharf rat underneath, who is radically insecure and deeply in need of love and understanding."

RTE

JohnCenaFan28
02-27-2009, 04:05 AM
Thanks for the read.

DUKE NUKEM
03-01-2009, 08:58 AM
thanks for the post Omen