PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Note

Black Widow
03-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Ron sent over over an interesting note on WWE Intercontinental champ CM Punk....I found the previously unknown meaning behind one of CM Punk's tattoos and thought I'd share it with your readers...If you look at his right forearm, you will see the tattoo in question. On the far left, you'll see a red bar-like tattoo on Punk's right arm [Note from Mike: I believe the actual tattoo is inspired by GI Joe characters Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes]. That is a Chinese I'Ching symbol and I finally found it's meaning. In the I'Ching, the series of 6 broken and full lines mean something different, based on how they are layered-- but here is what Punk's means:

Chi
Completion Achieved
Water Above Flame Below

IChing Hexagram - "Be prepared for the totally unexpected, even if everything in your life seems harmonious and ordered. This is not yet the time to relax, overconfidence will cause your hold on order to slip."

PWI

WTom
03-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Ron sent over over an interesting note on WWE Intercontinental champ CM Punk....I found the previously unknown meaning behind one of CM Punk's tattoos and thought I'd share it with your readers...If you look at his right forearm, you will see the tattoo in question. On the far left, you'll see a red bar-like tattoo on Punk's right arm [Note from Mike: I believe the actual tattoo is inspired by GI Joe characters Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes]. That is a Chinese I'Ching symbol and I finally found it's meaning. In the I'Ching, the series of 6 broken and full lines mean something different, based on how they are layered-- but here is what Punk's means:

Chi
Completion Achieved
Water Above Flame Below

IChing Hexagram - "Be prepared for the totally unexpected, even if everything in your life seems harmonious and ordered. This is not yet the time to relax, overconfidence will cause your hold on order to slip."

PWI

That Red Tatoo was symbol of Cobra, Punk used to watch GI Joe as a kid, Spider Web on his elbow used to be tatooed if you are part of gang and you get hurt in a street fight, it used to be badge of honour, I am not sure if that is the meaning, Rhino have the spider web too.

JohnCenaFan28
03-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Interesting read, thanks for posting.