PDA

View Full Version : What You Didn't See On RAW - Inside

JohnCenaFan28
03-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Unfortunately, the dark match that was advertised before the event never came through which was disappointing. After RAW went off air, John Cena apologized to the crowd for losing in his hometown and then the Big Show came down, there was a confrontation and John Cena ended up giving the Big Show an attitude adjustment (FU). He then posed for the crowd, hugged his Dad in the audience and left. Big Show didn't get up for literally like 10 minutes.

Notes about the show:

Alot of people were disappointed that neither CM Punk or Cryme Tyme were there, there were alot of signs for both.

During the Chris Jericho segment, staff members were trying to fix the Rowdy Roddy Piper symbol on the tron, it kept hanging off and wasn't straight.

The Undertaker and of course, John Cena, received the biggest pops from the crowd. Triple H and Shawn Michaels were up there too. I would say that Randy Orton and Chris Jericho got the the most heat for sure.

Overall great show, going to live shows like that really makes you become even bigger WWE fans.

-Kofi Kingston b. William Regal before ECW in a dark match. Good match and the crowd was into it.
-Lots of wrestlemania videos shown.

-Lillian sang the national anthem before Raw and it was amazing!!

-Lots of Woooooooo's throughout the night.

-During what I'm guessing was an ECW commercial break, a guy came into the ring and shot Wrestlemania 25 t-shirts in to the crowd. He got a ton of heat when he left the ring.

-Lots of "you can' wrestle", "USA" and "Boring" chants for HBK/Kozlov match but ended with lots of crowd reaction in the last couple of minutes.

-During a commercial break in Raw, Grisham came out to find the best sighn and used the titatron to show some of them. One guy was shown with a sign saying "Walrus 316". He was wearing a Yankees jersy and got some heat with it, but when he turned around and showed everyone that it was a Rodriguez jersey the crown gave the biggest heat I have heard all night and eventually lead into a "Yankees Suck" chant.

-Vickie didn't get as much heat as I thougt she would but the crowd still hated her.

-Everyone got really pissed at the end of the Cena/Edge match where the ref ended it in a DQ. People were swearing so bad parents were closing their kids ears.

-Shawn Michaels go t an amazing pop after his match where he ended the undefeated streak of Kozlov.

-After the show, Big Shown came down to the ring and started to insult Cena for loosing in front of his hometown. Cena said he's an honest man and congratulated Chow on becoming the number one contender. Cena shakes Show's hand but then says "You do need an Attitude Adjust" and gave him an AA to the crowns happiness.

-No dark match main event even thoughone was advertised for DX+Cena vs. The Legacy.

Biggest Pops:
-Shawn Michaels
-Undertaker
-John Cena
-Triple H
-Kelly Kelly and Mickie James
-Rey Mysterio
-Jimmy Snuka

Biggest Heat:
-Edge
-Randy Orton
- Vickie and Big Show