PDA

View Full Version : JBL Lashes Out At Obama

JohnCenaFan28
03-04-2009, 08:52 PM
Government spending or government stealing? Get my take on the whole thing at www.webtalkradio.net I think you will enjoy it. There is $200,000 in the new stimulus package for tattoo removal! They all agree there is a lot of pork, you know, where I come from it is stealing-not "pork".

Every senator and congressmen who backs this bill should be indicted for stealing from the American people. There is no excuse for this, we aren't allowed to steal from them-and we shouldn't be. They shouldn't be allowed to steal from us.

How does Barney Frank sit on TV and say he is proud of signing a bill that endorses theft? These guys are supposed to be so knowledgeable and can oversee this thing, why didn't they see AIG, why didn't they see Merril was a bad deal? Why were they investigating steroids in baseball when this whole thing was unfolding? And for those of you that think I am just picking on democrats, you are a partisan idiot-I am picking on the entire legislative branch of the past 3 administrations.

How do we invest $30 billion into GM when it is worth $1 billion and not own it? How do we invest $27.5 billion of preferred stock and change it into common equity in Citigroup, when it is worth $13 billion and only own 36%. We also backed $249 billion in loans for Citi and have over $20 billion more invested and we only own 36%! What idiot made this deal?

We have invested $150 billion in AIG, a worthless company and we only on 77%! What moron made this deal? And, the congress wants to run things. We should have realized when they couldn't balance their own budget they couldn't manage Wall Street.

I really believed that no one could get to be a bigger waste of America's time than these guys who wasted our money on steroids in Baseball-but these finance guys have got them beat.

Want good finance? How about this, I am giving a recession special at www.mamajuanextreme.com for Mamajuana, the male testosterone booster for $10 off a limited time.

Check our my radio show at www.webtalkradio.net and go on Layfield Energy to check out the product that got me an almost 100 pounds weight loss and changed my life. You can also buy our stuff at www.amazon.com

I have said all along I am going to do something historic at Wrestlemania, believe me when I tell you-it will blow you away what will happen with JBL at Wrestlemania.

And don't forget to check me out every Thursday morning on Fox 17 in Nashville on Tennessee Mornings with my good friends Charlie Chase and Kelly Sutton.

Source: WWE.COM