PDA

View Full Version : Former Diva Blogs On WWE

JohnCenaFan28
03-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi guy's and gal's!!

Current mood: breezy

Heyyyy there my beautiful guy's and gal's!
Well, we are on an official countdown to Wrestlemania in Houston!!!! I am so excited to attend the Hall of Fame ceremony! My all time favorite wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin is being inducted!!!! ....well, second favorite after Miiiiitch from the Spirit Squad of course! It's gonna be a grand ole' time! I am also taking my gal Danielle out on the town while she is here for Wrestlemania...can't wait to get her tipsy and crazy. (-: My girl Victoria is going to be visiting me soon and I CANNOT wait to see her....I feel like I am goin through withdrawals! She is coming to train MMA style at a gym in my area...maybe I will show her a thing or two and remind her who's boss. Joke Joke! I am so excited cuz I have been able to start running again!!!!! After my back surgery last summer running has been a scary thought for me. I love running so much and have done marathons in the past and have been really depressed not being able to do what I love to do....too scared actually to even try to run a mile! ....I guess I was scared to face the fact that I couldn't do what I did in the past & love to do so much. BUT..... I am back! I am up to 5 mile runs and am here to tell you that anything is possible! I feel great and maybe, just maybe, I will be running another marathon this year. This is my goal!!!! Now that I told you, I gotta do it. (-:
Ok I am out for now...love you all so much!!!!! xox

Source: MySpace

Will
03-04-2009, 11:17 PM
um, names are nice.

DUKE NUKEM
03-05-2009, 07:57 AM
^ same here, thanks for the post Eel

scorpionf
03-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Which former Diva posted this???

I am guessing Torrie though...