PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant Spears poses for nude photos

OMEN
06-29-2006, 09:09 AM
http://stuff.co.nz/inl/common/imageViewer/0,1445,243385,00.jpg
NICE NECKLACE: Britney Spears appears on the front cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine's August issue pregnant and nude.
A six-month pregnant Britney Spears has posed nude for the August issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine, much in the style of the famous 1991 Vanity Fair cover of a naked and heavily pregnant Demi Moore.

On the Harper's Bazaar cover, a dark-haired Spears covers her breasts with her arms and crosses her legs at the knee, as she sits smiling into the camera.

Harper's said pop singer Spears "was never more beautiful" than when it photographed her a week ago and that it was the first time it had printed a nude photo on its cover.

The magazine added, "Since word leaked out about the shoot on Monday, people have been desperate to get their hands on the exclusive photos which were posted on various websites without permission from the magazine."

The former teen idol whose hit songs include Oops, I Did It Again, Spears has frequently complained that she is hounded by paparazzi and earlier this month appealed to them to leave her alone. She also recently came under criticism for driving with her baby on her lap while fleeing a photographer.

In an interview with NBC Today show host Matt Lauer, she tearfully admitted to being "an emotional wreck", and defended husband Kevin Federline from sniping in tabloids.

Bang Showbiz

Kellie
06-29-2006, 12:10 PM
I think they are nice pics ... she looks great with the black hair

LG
06-29-2006, 01:04 PM
She looks hot...can we get some uncensored photos now lol

The Hammer
06-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Man she looks better pregnant then she has looked in a year or two lol.

scorpionf
07-02-2006, 02:10 AM
I never thought she was great looking, and the new dark hair just doesn't suit her!

Assassin™
07-02-2006, 05:54 AM
I don't really know how I'm supposed to react. I never really had a preggo fetish.

Anyway, what took her so long to pose nude? (if you can consider this nude)

Dark Drakan
07-03-2006, 06:01 PM
Man she looks better pregnant then she has looked in a year or two lol.

I was thinking the same thing :eek:

Role Model
07-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Man she looks hot as hell. But the good for her is she looks way better than the last time I saw her which is good for me becuase I used to be a fan of hers.

bad_meetz_evil
07-03-2006, 08:14 PM
I wonder how much did she get paid?

scorpionf
07-04-2006, 11:11 AM
^^^ My guess would be... Too Much

Dark Drakan
07-04-2006, 09:17 PM
I wonder how much did she get paid?

Who cares we benefit from seeing her! Lets hope she does another shoot when she gets her figure back after giving birth, unlikely but we can hope!