PDA

View Full Version : Update On Degeneration-X And The Length Of The Group's Return

OMEN
06-29-2006, 09:37 AM
The reaction to the past few shows featuring Degenration-X has been a success, but the question remains, how long will it last? So far, they are redoing 1997, and people who lived through the gernation of Four Horseman revivals know the first few weeks are good and then it fades fast.

Triple H turns 38 next month and Shawn Michaels turns 41 a few days later. By all logic, they are too old to play "Wayne's World" anymore. The hot program with the McMahons is likely leading into a match with the McMahons at SummerSlam, and then the group moving on from there.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Adam Copeland2
06-29-2006, 02:06 PM
I reckon it'll last till the Survivor Series.

the madscotsman
06-29-2006, 02:16 PM
If they are smart, which they aren't when it comes to booking and making new talent, then they'll use this time before or after the fued with vince and shane to make one or two new guys to take over from DX. Michaels and/or Helmsley can act as a manager for the young guy/'s and they can do the wayne's world stuff, while the other guy that isn't managing can be the contender for the world title u til the young guy is read. (wonder who that'll be). My picks for the new guy would be CM Punk but they'd have to tweak his straight edge gimick, maybe even Justin Credible.

The Hammer
06-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Well from my understanding Matt Bently is not happy at TNA and if he went to the WWE I think he could be one of the young guys. Thats what I would like to see.

cookie_dough_619
06-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Id like to see DX get younger talent over... Punk is an obvious name... short of that, Im drawing a blank...