PDA

View Full Version : Lily regrets new tattoo

OMEN
03-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Lily Allen is already regretting her latest tattoo after discovering Rihanna has exactly the same one.

Both Lily and US actress Lindsay Lohan recently got "shhh..." tattooed on their index fingers after a drunken night partying in Los Angeles.

But Lily didn’t realise she was actually copying Umbrella singer Rihanna, who had the design etched on last year.

She said: "I’ve since found out Rihanna’s got the same thing, so it’s not really - I mean she’s very cool - but I thought I was being original."

Friends are saying Lily is a bad influence on Lindsay and the actress’ girlfriend Samantha Ronson is regretting introducing the pair.

Lily worked with Samantha’s brother Mark on her debut album Alright, Still, and is good friends with them.

Sam recently played an acoustic show in Los Angeles and dedicated a song with lyrics about being “out of control” to Lindsay - leading to another in a long line of blazing rows between the couple.

Bang Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
03-07-2009, 04:18 AM
Thanks for the read.

DUKE NUKEM
03-07-2009, 09:43 AM
thanks for the post Omen

scorpionf
03-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Well, they are both idiots for getting a tattoo whilst drunk.... Serves themselves right, but at least they can afford to have them removed.