PDA

View Full Version : DDP says who he would like to feud against in WWE

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
03-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Former WCW champion Diamond Dallas Page says he would like to feud against Randy Orton if he returned to WWE for a second run. Page says Orton is the future of wrestling and he would like to wrestle him in a program.

Asked on Slam Wrestling who he would feud against if he returned to WWE, Page said: "I think there is only one person and that would be Randy Orton. Randy is such a great worker and such a great kid."

Orton uses Page's Diamond Cutter move as his finisher, which Page says he gave to Orton with his blessing.

"I called him up and told him I wanted him to use it," Page said. "I said, 'I'd really like you to take it before some schmuck does. I'd really like you to do it, dude because you're the future.' Now 70 percent of the people who watch Randy think back to me."

Page had a brief run in WWE after the company bought out WCW. He left the company in 2002 after going through several programs, including a stalker angle with The Undertaker's former wife. Page says he tried to go along with it to be respectful to Vince McMahon after the buy-out.

"It was brutal," Page said of the angle. "When Vince McMahon said, 'We want you to stalk Undertaker's wife,' it was obvious he never watched our show (WCW). I tried to be respectful and tried to be a team player."

-WNZ.

DUKE NUKEM
03-07-2009, 08:46 AM
thanks for the post Tom

JohnCenaFan28
03-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the read.