PDA

View Full Version : 12 Rounds With Cena - Inside

JohnCenaFan28
03-12-2009, 01:17 AM
With his latest action flick 12 Rounds (in theaters on March 27, 2009), WWE legend John Cena gives us the low down on his favorite leading lady, what song gets him pumped up for a bout, and 10 other things you probably didn't know about 6'1", 240-pound grappler.

1. If you could wrestle with any wrestler in the past, who would it be and why?
Andre the Giant. Just to see if I could earn his respect. He was the measuring stick by which everybody was judged.

2. Do you have a favorite signature move?
I got a bunch of my own, but my favorite signature move of all time is Ric Flair's Figure Four Leglock.

3. Favorite flick?
I've never been able to choose just one. I'm a big fan of all the Star Wars movies and Smokey and the Bandit...1 and 2. Not 3.

4. If you could pick any leading lady to work with, it would be...
Angelina Jolie, because she kicks ass. She has a tough side to her and she's not afraid to show it. Can she can kick my ass? Um...I might have to let her on that one.

5. The most you've ever benched.
My one-rep max right now is 455, hoping for 500 by June '09.

6. Ultimate workout song:
"Enter Sandman," by Metallica. Or anything by AC/DC.

7. Most embarrassing moment:
Losing control of all bodily functions, intestinal and gastrointestinal in a match in Hamilton, Ontario. I had food poisoning, tried to go out there and do it, just didn't work. [It was] coming out of every end. [Laughs] Yeah, it was rough.

8. Most extreme fan encounter:
I got a real personal diary from this one fan. Radical gifts are the norm, but this was stalker material. Haven't seen that person since.

9. I understand you collect muscle cars?
Yeah, not only collect - I'm a big fan of them. I have enough to keep me in trouble. Do I have a favorite? I do - 1970 Pontiac GTO, Ram F4.

10. Any other hobbies?
I play golf once in awhile. I certainly love to train. I'm also a big fan of NASCAR and Japanimation. I know the two don't go together, but I'm just telling you what I enjoy. My favorite anime movie is Fist of the North Star.

11. Favorite sports teams.
Baseball fans are going kill me, but I'm a Red Sox fan by birth, but a Rays fan by location [Cena currently lives in Florida.] Football team: Springfield College. A small Division-III school I went to. I try to keep track of every year. Basketball, I'll just keep it regional, the Celtics. And football, the Patriots.

12. One thing that would surprise fans about John Cena.
I'm a cigar aficionado.

Source: MensFitness