PDA

View Full Version : Sick of it

That Rob
03-13-2009, 01:54 AM
**Warning
The following rant will be in no way funny, if you want to laugh then fuck you I don't make joke rants, look elsewhere like the rant about a guy coming out of a closet**

So yeah pretty much I'm sick of coming on here and having to talk to myself in the shoutbox. It gets really annoying when I come on here when I wake up in the morning or afternoon and I see my shouts still in the box or when I come in here and people are posting then I say "hi guys" in the super nice way I do, cause I'm a super nice guy only to be ignored.

Well I'm sick of it (see the title of the thread) and when I come on here from now on I want the activity in my shoutbox to be talking it should be the most active part of this forum and it was until I stop posting in it, then it becomes Ghosttown for the next couple of hours while I'm away. Mike, EeL, Chris, Kellie, you guys don't need to wait for me to come into the shoutbox to start talking.

I'm sick of it, I'm not a damn leader, and I don't want to be. I'm a jackass and I'm proud.

Oh and one more thing before I go. From now on there will be no more talking of soccer while I'm around, you do you will pay the consequences, and no I'm not talking the TNA talent.

The nicest guy on the forum,
The Amazing (and awesome) Rob.

wwe9112
03-13-2009, 01:59 AM
u tell them! Rob ain't no damn leader you asswholes, talk you don't need him to talk damn it!

I'm with you Rob. Except im almost never in it :P...

Punisher
03-13-2009, 02:01 AM
I guess I have to step my SB game up

legolas4792
03-13-2009, 02:15 AM
yeah man ask anyone around here how many times ive talked to myself or just kellie in the sb

That Rob
03-13-2009, 02:20 AM
Well it has to end. I mean really, I'm creating a new group call "No Man Left Behind."

The purpose is to make sure that nobody has to be alone in the shoutbox ever again. We'll use the buddy system.

legolas4792
03-13-2009, 02:22 AM
just like highschool girls going to the bathroom

That Rob
03-13-2009, 02:25 AM
Exactly young Michael, a buddy system makes sure you are never alone.

ironicicon
03-13-2009, 03:55 AM
Not trying to be mean here, but who are you? I know you may be asking me the same thing, and fine, that's fair. No one really knows me. Apparently you're someone... important? Excuse my confusion.

And if no one talks to you in the shoutbox, why go in there?

That Rob
03-13-2009, 05:29 AM
I'm the Amazing Rob, and I am always in the shoutbox. I generally don't venture outside of it but yeah pretty much if you're a regular in the shoutbox you're a somebody.

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal :D.

This is pretty much a joke rant anyways as is anything else I do here pretty much.

To fully answer your question, I'm the only guy around here that Kellie will not ban, and I can get away with calling the super mods names.

*The Amazing Rob tips his hat and walks out of the thread.*

Kellie
03-13-2009, 06:06 AM
Shut up Rob, I was at work and every other time I try to ignore you anyway :)

Not trying to be mean here, but who are you?

No-one special but he is damn annoying

Apparently you're someone... important?

Same as above

And if no one talks to you in the shoutbox, why go in there?

Because he is in attention whore

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-13-2009, 07:37 AM
What the hell do you mean its a Ghost Town?? If you look carefully more often than not I have the most shouts. And one more thing......... its FOOTBALL you idiotic jackass not soccer and if me and/or Tom is there we are always gonna be discussing it :P

As for being alone I have been alone a couple of times as well and its no big deal tbh and you're not the only one who calls smods names :shifty2:

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
03-13-2009, 08:35 AM
What the hell do you mean its a Ghost Town?? If you look carefully more often than not I have the most shouts. And one more thing......... its FOOTBALL you idiotic jackass not soccer and if me and/or Tom is there we are always gonna be discussing it :P

As for being alone I have been alone a couple of times as well and its no big deal tbh and you're not the only one who calls smods names :shifty2:

Yeah, Kellie Does Too :sad:

lol, im usually alone in the SB, but I just post lol, but we should have someone on SB Duty :shifty:

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-13-2009, 10:01 AM
You've conveniently forgotten about the one who pwns ur SMod ass i.e. Me :D

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
03-13-2009, 02:27 PM
You've conveniently forgotten about the one who pwns ur SMod ass i.e. Me :D

Well Done...Have A Medal...That will appease your ego :)

That Rob
03-13-2009, 04:46 PM
To be fair I was calling Tom names and getting away with it for months before you started posting here. And its SOCCER.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Surprising you say that cause the world over its called FOOTBALL. If you think American version of it is football then you must be out of your mind.

That Rob
03-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Funny you say that because in North America where I am from nobody gives to shits and a piss about soccer. Now get back on topic Gunner4Life. WTF does that even mean? Do you go around shooting people for the hell of it? Well if you do stay away from my shoutbox, because that scares the living piss out of me.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Gunner4Life is too cool for. Look at my avy n profile. I support the Arsenal Football Club a.k.a the GUNNERS. See we are back to football and North AM is the only place that apparently doesnt folllow football cause the rest of the world does.

That Rob
03-13-2009, 06:32 PM
I will have you banned for taking this completely off topic with your annoying talk about soccer. You people are nothing but hypocrites.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-13-2009, 06:44 PM
What I just clarified my username to you what up with that? Talking of hypocrisy see American Football xcept that they never use their feet :P

ironicicon
03-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Wow! This is... just funny!

I need the laugh and I guess I'll stay around to see how this plays out.
Am I to understand that this rant is about someone being ignored? If so, I think the message is pretty clear. Just saying.

And why the hell is my text all to the left?! :no: Not cool. :D

Kellie
03-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Damn n00bs cant even keep on topic :shifty:

That Rob
03-14-2009, 03:18 AM
Shh Kellie and go drink your caffeine

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-14-2009, 04:14 AM
Yeah kellie go away this is getting personal now.

P.S. Rob make a new rant on football v American Sports so we can continue this someplace else :shifty:

and yeah i was in the SB yesterday why didnt u talk to me :P

JohnCenaFan28
03-21-2009, 06:28 PM
When I talk there's always someone to talk to me:shifty:

Evil_Munky
03-22-2009, 06:56 AM
:lmao: Funniest rant ever!:lmao: I am not a leader! I am not a leader! I-AM-A-JACKASS:haha: I'm the nicest guy on the forum.:rofl:

That Rob
03-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Thank you, but I don't think I told you to come out of your closet.