PDA

View Full Version : Aniston and Mayer split reported

OMEN
03-13-2009, 12:42 PM
It has been reported that actress Jennifer Aniston and her boyfriend, John Mayer, have split up again.

The couple were most recently seen together in public when they posed for photographs on the red carpet at this year's Oscars in February.

People reports that sources have confirmed the break-up and quotes one source as saying "They had some disagreements and decided to not continue to see each other, Jen is moving on with her life like she always does. She seems happy.
It is reported that the couple broke-up following Aniston's return from a European promotional tour for her latest hit movie, 'Marley & Me'.

The couple previously broke up in August of last year when Mayer said: "I ended a relationship to be alone because I don't want to waste somebody's time if something's not right."

Aniston recently said in the Mail on Sunday's You magazine that said she didn't believe any relationship was perfect, or was meant to last a lifetime. "Whoever said that every relationship has to last forever? That's hoping for too much."

RTE

DUKE NUKEM
03-13-2009, 08:28 PM
thanks for the read Omen