PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle's WWE Return?

Notorious Cow
03-15-2009, 11:49 PM
Kurt Angle has been telling people close to him that he is very seriously contemplating a return to WWE. He is reportedly frustrated with the creative direction that both he and TNA are following, and appears to have little faith in Jeff Jarrett's lead.

Angle's current contract is set to expire next fall, and at this point he would ditch his job with TNA and return to WWE if he could. Angle has spoken out about his concerns, most notably in the interview he did in the UK which sparked the TV feud between him and Jeff Jarrett.

Should Angle decide that he ultimately wants to return to WWE, it appears they would welcome him back despite anything negative he has said about working there in the past.

Vince McMahon has a long standing forgive and forget policy when it's good for business, and in the case of Kurt Angle there would be no hesitation on WWE's part to bring him back into the company.

He would most likely work a reduced schedule akin to The Undertaker and Shawn Michaels, which would alleviate the issues he had with WWE prior to his TNA debut.

- credit prowrestling.net

Kellie
03-16-2009, 05:47 AM
It would be cool to see him return

DUKE NUKEM
03-16-2009, 07:00 AM
^same here thanks for the post

Notorious Cow
03-16-2009, 02:06 PM
it would be cool,
I've heard rumors that if he returns they've got some stories written for him to take over ECW and become a TRUE grand slam champ. WCW Champ, WWF, WWE, TNA/NWA, Tag Team, European, IC only thing missing is the ECW and of course the United States Championship..

mikedudelang
03-16-2009, 02:48 PM
this would be huge for both sides. it would also hurt tna and their neverending quest for legit star power.

STEELCITYFAN
03-17-2009, 01:44 AM
Bring him back!!

ironicicon
03-17-2009, 05:21 AM
Hell yeah! I like the grand slam idea, too. Let him take the US title, then move him on up (or down, depending on who you ask) to ECW and take that title. After that, he'd be like King of wrestling! :D Awesomeness.

Kenpachi Zaraki
03-17-2009, 05:29 AM
Well I hate to say this but if it were to happen it wud b the final nail in TNA's coffin and they would hv nobody but themselves to blame. But let's not get too ahead of ourselves he has said he wants to do MMA as well so lets see

redmustangpony
03-18-2009, 04:17 PM
that would be awesome if he came back

cspyke1127
03-18-2009, 07:40 PM
And of course, don't forget the inevitable match with Triple H vs. Kurt Angle...

Notorious Cow
03-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Thats a good match but i hoping that it won't be a wrestlemania main event..

flamesoffury
03-18-2009, 11:24 PM
It's most likely not going to happen. Kurt Angle and Vince will never be no good terms again. Although, if Kurt Angle will be good business, Vince might bring him back on conditions.

Will
03-19-2009, 01:49 AM
Well I hate to say this but if it were to happen it would be the final nail in TNA's coffin and they would have nobody but themselves to blame.

How do you figure that? lets be honest, Angle hasn't done a single thing for TNA. Ratings are the same, buy rates are the same, ppv numbers are the same. He is a great amateur wrestler and entertaining professional wrestler, but he doesn't put asses in the seats.

DUKE NUKEM
03-19-2009, 07:02 AM
^ true on that