PDA

View Full Version : Dying Jade: 'I Hope I Gave You A Laugh'

John
03-17-2009, 08:32 AM
The terminally ill star left hospital last week to go home and spend the time she has left with her family.

"I was knackered after the hour-and-a- half journey back to Essex, so I spent the rest of Wednesday sleeping it off," she told New! magazine.

"I hadn't seen (sons) Bobby and Freddy since the christening, so I really wanted to see their faces and give them a big hug.

"They've been staying with their dad, Jeff (Brazier).

"He picked them up from school on Thursday and brought them straight to see me.

"Little Freddy was so excited. He was the first one in the front door. I was so emotional, I burst into tears. I was so happy to see them.

"They stayed for about three hours and we spent the time playing and cuddling."

Speaking about not knowing when her final moments will be, Goody continued: "It's horrible saying goodbye not knowing if I'll see them again.

"I just want us to spend as much time together as we can."

Speaking about her message from Michael Jackson and other goodwill gestures, Goody said: "Can you believe I got a message from Michael Jackson?

"The king of pop! I've always been a massive fan. I love him.

"He got his people to call the hospital because he wanted to speak to me and wish me well.

"But I was asleep! What am I like? So he recorded a little answerphone message and Jack (husband Jack Tweed) played it to me."

She has also received goodwill messages from Robbie Williams and Amy Winehouse.