PDA

View Full Version : WWE Not Wanting To Discuss Tests Death - Inside

John
03-18-2009, 07:54 AM
-- As seen on Raw last night � or not seen � they didn't bother to air a graphic in honor of Andrew "Test" Martin, who served nearly seven years of service to the company at various points from 1998 through 2007. company officials are said to be on edge about Martin as his death brought them some unwanted bad publicity when they're trying harder than to ever to present a clean image to the public. As result, they didn't announce the Von Erichs' induction into the WWE Hall of Fame during the broadcast since of the five wrestling sons of the legendary Fritz Von Erich, four died before their 34th birthday (quite like Martin). Instead, they quietly made the announcement on WWE.com.

-WNZ

ironicicon
03-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Yeah, that sort of pissed me off. I understand the business aspect of it and wanting to give off a good image because of the likely way he passed away, but come on! Sometimes risking a little bad publicity is warranted especially in the event of death. In other words, it wouldn't break the company's back or make them break a sweat of a ten ring salute or even a little bit of acknowledgement. Now I want to see if TNA does it and gains some respect in my book.

panteraopeth
03-18-2009, 10:42 PM
I agree with Ironicicon. It was just bad taste the way they did it. When someone dies, put everything aside and at least let people know how you feel, well maybe they did show how they feel about past and present wrestlers. If you might disgrace them or your death won't help them out, they don't care about you.

DUKE NUKEM
03-19-2009, 07:06 AM
^ i agree thanks for the post John