PDA

View Full Version : Holly Willoughby's X Factor baby

John
03-18-2009, 08:41 AM
The 28-year-old TV presenter is expecting a baby with husband Dan Baldwin this summer but denied rumours she is quitting the show to become a full-time mum.

Holly said: "I am going back to do all of X Factor. I'll be bringing the baby with me wherever I go. There aren't that many female TV presenters out there, so I can understand why there would be speculation about someone taking over the role. But I'll be going back. I really love the show.

"It's two days here, two days there, so there are breaks. My mum will be coming to help, and Dan's mum."

The Dancing On Ice co-host also revealed she is biased towards finalist Ray Quinn.

She confessed: "It's really unprofessional of me to say, but I do think Ray. He's so good, and he's never set foot on the ice before - people think he must have, but he really hasn't. He works so hard.

"But then again, Jessica (Taylor) is great as well and Donal (MacIntyre) is just fabulous, so who knows?"

Holly was launching her Holly Willoughby Maternity collection in collaboration with Littlewoods Direct at London's Claridges hotel.