PDA

View Full Version : Busta Rhymes: The New Mr.T?

The Hammer
06-30-2006, 03:25 PM
Busta Rhymes: The New Mr.T?
Posted Jun 29th 2006 11:56AM by TMZ Staff
http://www.tmz.com/media/2006/06/bustamrt_g_x17_0629_350.jpg

Busta Rhymes showed up to Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills Tuesday night sporting some serious bling. A nervous Busta was swarmed by paparazzi as he exited his car, and could be heard telling the photographers "Do you know who I am? You're taking pictures of me without asking. Turn your camera off." Maybe he was nervous because, according to a source, Busta said that he was rocking $5 million in jewelry that night.

The rapper uses a bodyguard to look after his jewelry in public. Tragically one of these individuals was killed when a heated exchange turned into gunfire at a video shoot, resulting in the death of the rapper's friend and bodyguard.

When they decide to make a feature film of "The A-Team", we have the perfect person to fill Mr. T's jewelry box- er, shoes.

Credit: tmz.com

Kellie
07-01-2006, 06:34 AM
I swear some people forget to look in the mirror before they go out .... that looks hideous

scorpionf
07-02-2006, 11:17 AM
Maybe he broke his mirror with his looks Kel :tongue:

Ok, there is no replacing Mr T... He is the one and only! (I am such a dork, I love the A-Team)

babybulls
07-03-2006, 12:38 AM
I swear some people forget to look in the mirror before they go out .... that looks hideous

agreed peple do need to look at themself before they go out in the public or else they mite end up looking like him:D